• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LightORamaDan

• EthanP

• bdeditch

• rgardner518

Too bad out of country folks cannot win those computers. Why not offer 4 PC controllers for those that live outside of the USA?

lightzilla wrote:

Too bad out of country folks cannot win those computers. Why not offer 4 PC controllers for those that live outside of the USA?

Sorry about that. We tried it one time and had a lot of problems with customs, import fees and duties, exporting technology and a lot of issues. There must be an easy way to do and maybe for next year we will change the rules so that if you are international then we just give a cash amount instead of the computer.

LightORamaDan wrote:

lightzilla wrote:

Sorry about that. We tried it one time and had a lot of problems with customs, import fees and duties, exporting technology and a lot of issues. There must be an easy way to do and maybe for next year we will change the rules so that if you are international then we just give a cash amount instead of the computer.

Just a suggestion Dan, what about a gift certificate for Dell canada if it was needed.

bdeditch wrote: Just a suggestion Dan, what about a gift certificate for Dell Canada if it was needed.

That is an idea.

Thank you for thinking about it Dan.

dqhall wrote:

Dan has stated the prices will probably be the same as last year's sale. If anyone is interested in what the sale prices looked like last year, click this link:

http://www.dhall.us/lor08sale.mht

Happy shopping!

I took last year's sale prices and found an average saving of 17%. See the attached file for more details. Change it from .lms to .xlsx in order to view.

Attached files 2008 LOR Sale Prices.lms

EthanP wrote:

dqhall wrote:
Dan has stated the prices will probably be the same as last year's sale. If anyone is interested in what the sale prices looked like last year, click this link:

http://www.dhall.us/lor08sale.mht

Happy shopping!

I took last year's sale prices and found an average saving of 17%. See the attached file for more details. Change it from .lms to .xlsx in order to view.

what type of attachment is that?

bdeditch wrote:

An xlsx is the Microsoft Office Excel 2007 default. lms is a lor sequence so that I could upload the file. If you can't change the extension then just open it up through excel by pressing Ctrl + O on your keyboard in excel. You might have to tell it to look at all files.

EthanP wrote:

bdeditch wrote:

An xlsx is the Microsoft Office Excel 2007 default. lms is a lor sequence so that I could upload the file. If you can't change the extension then just open it up through excel by pressing Ctrl + O on your keyboard in excel. You might have to tell it to look at all files.

I have 2007 and it opened it no problem, TKS!!

In order to change a file extension, you must first have seeing them enabled in windows. To do this, open up any folder and navigate to [Menu Bar]>Tools>Folder Options>[View Tab] and then uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types." If you can't see the menu bar, just press Alt once on your keyboard. Now just rename the file and change the extension.

• 6 months later...
Guest Don Gillespie

Can't wait, told my wife I am picking up three more controllers now I just have to keep building musical sequences to operate them funny thing is I haven't seen my wife for a few days go figure LOL :D:D:D