Light-O-Rama Forums

Version/License info

Tim Fischer

Hey there. 

Definitely not a big issue, but I noticed there's a blurb under my name (probably to the left of this text right now). It says I'm on S5 with an Advanced license. I'm actually on S6 with a Pro license. I went to update that but darned if I can't find where to do it.

Anyone?

OK I'm definitely missing something lol. I don't see anything called "Forum Profile". I see "Account Settings", but nothing under that seems to apply...

Clicking my avatar (assuming you mean the picture which shows my Nativity) does nothing at all.

Yep/ I can click on anyone's avatar and see their profile on PC or phone. Look to the right of your avatar at the top right  of the forum window for a drop down. Then look for the edit button once you are in.

So strange. I created a screen recording vid but it was 8 MB and I see you can only attach 400K as an attachment lol. 

Basically it showed me clicking on everything, and right clicking, to no avail.

Are you sure you are signed in. What browser do you use. Have you tried restarting your PC.

We all use online links to post stuff. Google Drive, Dropbox etc.

I'm signed in or I couldn't post lol.

Tried it on two different Macs with Safari.
Now I tried it on my LOR computer with Edge. 

Maybe someone from LOR will weigh in.

On a computer at the top right you will see your name and a down arrow, click it. Go to "Account Settings" and when that opens look for a box on the right that says "Other Settings." When that opens click "Edit Profile."

Edited by Mr. P

Hi @Don

When I go to the link you posted, it says it's not available for my account. Screen shot attached.

Normally I'd think I was put on the naughty list, but since I hardly ever come by here anymore, that seems unlikely (and it looks like I was able to update things for last season...)

Screenshot 2023-12-04 at 12.33.20 PM.png

OK well now it's working. Including the link you posted earlier. Did you switch something on my account?

Before now, there was no 'Profile' option under Account settings. And now I can also hover over people's names and get to profiles too.

Clearly something was disabled on my account but it no longer is. I'd think I was crazy but I have the screen shot I just posted to prove it (as well as a video I was going to post the other day but it was too large lol)

In any case I appear to be back in business. Thanks.

Yeah ... I finally had a chance to look at the backend. There are others in your situation, but they don't seem to know it. (They'll be fixed soon.)

1 minute ago, Don said:

Yeah ... I finally had a chance to look at the backend. There are others in your situation, but they don't seem to know it. (They'll be fixed soon.)

Haha kind of like the sixth sense. "They don't even know they're dead..." lol