Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar sequencer

hopz28

Unlike sequencer - SS does not Reset the Play Marker to 0 - so if your stop at 9 seconds then hit play it plays from 9 not 0 - you must << back to the start

But I am not having an issue - following you or getting it to sequence

Edited by Jimehc

Just now, hopz28 said:

Ok apparently taking a photo or video on an iPad is too large.

Upload the photo to some website and post the link.

Looks as if you may not have your controller assignment correct in SS. 

With that being said I would recommend using the "insert ME " instead of SS for that effect.

I also cannot see where you assigned your axis points in SS. They are your row/ pixel start and end points.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

It's really hard to see details on your video, but one useful part I did see was that you are using 5.6.0.  Please update your forum profile, so other people don't try to give you S4 advise.

For future reference, for screen photos or videos, you are far better to use a screen capture rather taking a photo of the screen.  FAR easier to read.

With that said, your channel config in SuperStar is taken from your S5 preview, so that should not be an issue.  I would agree that the start point is likely not set right - but I simply could not tell in the video.

Ok, I’m doing this blind since LOR has no instructions for their 6’6 tree. I did watch your video on setting it up. LOR recommended F0 for pixie controllers. I think that’s right?

4 minutes ago, k6ccc said:

It's really hard to see details on your video, but one useful part I did see was that you are using 5.6.0.  Please update your forum profile, so other people don't try to give you S4 advise.

For future reference, for screen photos or videos, you are far better to use a screen capture rather taking a photo of the screen.  FAR easier to read.

With that said, your channel config in SuperStar is taken from your S5 preview, so that should not be an issue.  I would agree that the start point is likely not set right - but I simply could not tell in the video.

Ok I will try to (re) configure my controller 

1 minute ago, hopz28 said:

Ok, I’m doing this blind since LOR has no instructions for their 6’6 tree. I did watch your video on setting it up. LOR recommended F0 for pixie controllers. I think that’s right?

You can set the tree up with any unused Unit ID to start. It will use 16 unit IDs.

The axis points I am speaking of are in the tool you are using in SS. Those points are irrelevant if using insert ME instead of SS

JR

Just now, hopz28 said:

Ok I will try to (re) configure my controller 

Its not configuring you controller, its the X/Y setting in SS. Read my previous reply

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

Its not configuring you controller, its the X/Y setting in SS. Read my previous reply

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

JR

Did you use "Import LOR prop" while creating your prop for your preview?

JR

Than you all for your help! I really appreciate it! The ac controllers are easier than the pixie ones! 😂 

Just now, hopz28 said:

Than you all for your help! I really appreciate it! The ac controllers are easier than the pixie ones! 😂 

Practice, the pixie series is by far the easiest to set up, configure. As for sequencing practice and eventually it will come to you. You cant mess anything up.

JR

Thank you all for the help! I really appreciate it! I found the problem. I had to add the prop to the preview (or my existing sequences). Stay tuned for a video. But here are the steps:

select preview 

click add

select light o Rama prop (online) it will take you to the LOR site

select 6’6 RGB Tree (back or left)

import prop

edit prop for tree set up unit #id etc

14 hours ago, hopz28 said:

Thank you all for the help! I really appreciate it! I found the problem. I had to add the prop to the preview (or my existing sequences). Stay tuned for a video. But here are the steps:

select preview 

click add

select light o Rama prop (online) it will take you to the LOR site

select 6’6 RGB Tree (back or left)

import prop

edit prop for tree set up unit #id etc

You got it.

JR