Light-O-Rama Forums

Add a Pixie controller to the sequence in S5

Donl1150

Phew!  My mind is not as as lost as I think sometimes.  As for HC stuff, yes that is true.  For those I made my own (poorly) years ago.  I keep thinking I should re-do them, but then again it is just for preview.

14 hours ago, dibblejr said:

No need for an aux network. ATM he doesnt have enough controllers to require one. He can run a plethora of AC controllers with 1 or 2 pixie16's unless he over loads on pixels.

JR

I didn't fully understand what he was trying to do...I missed the reference to "hanging bulb" and what he meant but that. I guess I'm so confused about when to separate AC controllers from Pixies that, being newer to this game,  I just found it easier to keep them separate. Once they're set up, and the prop is designed, it doesn't make any difference in the sequencing. I guess I should say that so far, at least to me, it doesn't.

16 minutes ago, tlogan said:

I didn't fully understand what he was trying to do...I missed the reference to "hanging bulb" and what he meant but that. I guess I'm so confused about when to separate AC controllers from Pixies that, being newer to this game,  I just found it easier to keep them separate. Once they're set up, and the prop is designed, it doesn't make any difference in the sequencing. I guess I should say that so far, at least to me, it doesn't.

On the contrary, the networks make all of the difference. If its not correct in S4 or S5 or any of the S's you will have no lights on the incorrect network. You can have multiple types of controllers on each network as long as you do not exceed the recommend pixel node count. I have had 4 pixie16's and 40 AC controllers on one network during a computer problem where I lost 10 networks back in 2017. Ran the show like that for 2 days while I rebuilt my networks.

His ref is for a Singing Bulb

JR