• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dibblejr

• Nebey

• RouthHurwitz

• drlucas

"I would like a copy sent to  camaro01octane@gmail.com "

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thank you

"I would like a copy sent to insert seestewart@yahoo.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

OMG!!! MY KIDS ARE GOING TO FREAK OUT!!!! 

Thank you!

I would like a copy please.

Thank you

Could I please get a copy

10ryanlucas@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

On 11/25/2019 at 10:18 AM, Traed128 said:

I would like a copy sent to Traed128@gmail.com

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/25/2019 at 10:27 AM, Nebey said:

I would love a copy

nebey@hotmail.com

You have a lot of requests pending but without the appropriate statement in each request they will go unfiled.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Happy Holidays

JR

On 12/4/2019 at 5:46 PM, dibblejr said:

You have a lot of requests pending but without the appropriate statement in each request they will go unfiled.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Happy Holidays

JR

Yeah sorry I made a lot of requests, sorry for that.  I corrected a lot since with the proper request form, but just by re-requesting.  I got this one from James, but I am having a very hard time matching the music to the sequence.  I use itunes

5 hours ago, Nebey said:

Yeah sorry I made a lot of requests, sorry for that.  I corrected a lot since with the proper request form, but just by re-requesting.  I got this one from James, but I am having a very hard time matching the music to the sequence.  I use itunes

Not complaint about the number of requests.

Was just informing you that there were still some that needed the statement.

As far as the song info, it’s hard when I’m on my phone so if you can search “Now Sharing Old Town Road song faces” you will find my sharing thread. My original post has all music info so you can find the correct version.

James and I always use the same version. I do the faces and send him the faces with song info and he then purchased the version.

Ley me know if you don’t find my thread and tomorrow I can find it and send you song info

Told you it was hard on my phone. I searched, found the thread, was just about ready to copy paste it to you and found, this is the thread. LOL

All song info is in the first post.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

12 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Not complaint about the number of requests.

Was just informing you that there were still some that needed the statement.

As far as the song info, it’s hard when I’m on my phone so if you can search “Now Sharing Old Town Road song faces” you will find my sharing thread. My original post has all music info so you can find the correct version.

James and I always use the same version. I do the faces and send him the faces with song info and he then purchased the version.

Ley me know if you don’t find my thread and tomorrow I can find it and send you song info

Told you it was hard on my phone. I searched, found the thread, was just about ready to copy paste it to you and found, this is the thread. LOL

All song info is in the first post.

JR

Oh yeah sorry I was misleading.  I found the song info awhile ago, I downloaded 2 copies of the song from itunes, and neither seemed to sync up.  I ended up downloading another version last night, hopefully it works  It says its the same version as you got, but everything I can find says its 1 second longer than the one you had.  I downloaded the one from the album this time.  hoping it works

4 hours ago, Nebey said:

Oh yeah sorry I was misleading.  I found the song info awhile ago, I downloaded 2 copies of the song from itunes, and neither seemed to sync up.  I ended up downloading another version last night, hopefully it works  It says its the same version as you got, but everything I can find says its 1 second longer than the one you had.  I downloaded the one from the album this time.  hoping it works

Critical for singing faces, users must use the exact song and album. I ensure I post it here and within the sequence with any special notes that may pertain to the audio file.

I do not share any sequences that the song cannot be purchased for this reason.

It should work out for you now  that it’s the correct album.

JR

On 12/10/2019 at 3:32 PM, Gingerbread Lights said:

Thank you so much for sharing.  Can I have a copy?  This will be a great surprise for the kids!

Please put the correct statement and your email.

Thank you

JR

• 10 months later...

I would like a  copy of this sequence please?  hawk7@charter.net

• The topic was locked