Light-O-Rama Forums

3 New Sequences

bossgroove

Can you help me with a sequence for All I Want for Christmas? I am new at the game. I have a 48 channel setup. 16 channel mega tree, 2, 8 channel arches, 10 mini trees, strobe light, house and window lights.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bossgroove

• Dale

• John Raymen

• Danbel

• 1 year later...

I download pirateslives.ims but the music that i have dose not match up with it did you add to it ? or do you have an audio file that will work with it ?

HI BOSSGROVE
i have downloaded Attachment: pirateslive.lms If you would send me the audio please, thanks the audio i have dose not match up could you send me the audio file the match the sequences TY please let me know you can email me at drive731@gmail.com ty :)

Just so you guys know he is an eBay seller now. He sell his sequences on eBay, and I believe does custom sequencing too.

http://www.christmascarolina.com/forums/links/showlink.php?do=goto&l=248&linkurl=shop.ebay.com/bossgroove/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

He might give you the songs but you should pm him or at least send him an email via the forum.

Perhaps for Christmas he will send you his edited songs.

Please, for the love of all that is holy - read the entire forum thread before you keep asking for this stuff. I'm sick of seeing it at the top of the forum boards...

He only offers this stuff via eBay...

bossgroove wrote:

I've been getting Private Messages asking what audio I am using. Some of the songs are home edited. I have no problem sending them to you. Just ask. They really are worth a try, but again they don't make much sense without getting the proper audio files from me.

Would you please send me the audio files, thanks in advance. Loreni@triotel.net