Light-O-Rama Forums

3 New Sequences

bossgroove

I also have not heard back. If you look at his original post it was in Sept 2008. He/she might not be watching this post very often, this point in the year. I guess we should be patient.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bossgroove

• Dale

• John Raymen

• Danbel

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think bossgrove wanted this much attention... but he got it...
I hav'nt seen him on line to answer anyone who want his audio. maybe anyone who wants his audio send him a pm.

just so this thread is closed...

I hav'nt seen him on line to answer anyone who want his audio. maybe anyone who wants his audio send him a pm.

evana wrote:

I tried that (pm him & email him) without posting here 2 times and no reply. I guess he choose not to any longer.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am a newbie to this starting this year and was wondering if you still had the audio for the sequences you have uploaded to the site. I am trying to increase my learning curve and you seem to be the guru that could help. If you are still in the mode of sending the audio tracks, you can send them to me at cliff@tvcomp.com. Thank you very much in advance.

cliff

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bossgroove,
Would love to have the audio and sequence files if you could please send it would be greatly appreciated, had a real hard time trying to get things going for this year.
Thank You
anthonyrusso131@verizon.net