Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Baby Shark Song ~ Baby Shark Band singing faces

dibblejr

On 10/31/2019 at 8:38 AM, pb9630 said:

I would like a copy sent to matt.kurdziel@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank you for your help in my show. 

Sent

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Enjoy

JR

On 10/31/2019 at 9:04 AM, Kdecaigny said:

I would like a copy sent to insert kristopher@decaigny.ca

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent 

Enjoy

JR

On 10/31/2019 at 10:31 AM, haven said:

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

On 11/14/2019 at 9:12 AM, Candy Cane Lane said:

I would like a copy sent to dallas.moneo@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

Sent enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/17/2019 at 2:46 PM, Erl2015 said:

I would like a copy sent to eileenrose74@yahoo.com

Sent enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/17/2019 at 3:15 PM, JD. said:

I would like to receive this sequence, please send to: jd.swett@yahoo.com

Sent enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

I've been trying to find a good sequence for this song. Do you by chance have a 32 channel sequence? If not, would it be possible to share this sequence? I could use the word document as well if you don't mind. Thanks for sharing. As always, this is for personal use only!

larso1dl@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

I would like a copy sent to rwilso32@gmail.com

Thank you for helping all of us. 

Can I get a copy sent to jim2west@yahoo.com? 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

On 11/19/2019 at 9:58 PM, Wolphogan said:

I want a copy please!!thanks

wolphogan@gmail.com

you have a list of singing face songs?

have somes in Spanish?

You can see my list by searching the forums, I shared 95% of my sequences , well except for very new stuff. No longer openly sharing new stuff.

The closest in Spanish would be Despacito and Donde No Santa Clause

In order to receive any of my or JAmes Morris sequences you must accept the conditions that are posted and or others have quoted.

Thank you

JR

On 11/21/2019 at 8:26 PM, Islanderxmas said:

May I have a copy please?

Thanks,

islanderxmas@gmail.com

In order to receive any of my or JAmes Morris sequences you must accept the conditions that are posted and or others have quoted.

Thank you

JR

On 11/21/2019 at 12:58 PM, Doug Larson said:

I've been trying to find a good sequence for this song. Do you by chance have a 32 channel sequence? If not, would it be possible to share this sequence? I could use the word document as well if you don't mind. Thanks for sharing. As always, this is for personal use only!

larso1dl@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/21/2019 at 1:38 PM, rwilso32 said:

I would like a copy sent to rwilso32@gmail.com

Thank you for helping all of us. 

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

On 11/21/2019 at 6:17 PM, Firefighterwes said:

Can I get a copy sent to jim2west@yahoo.com? 

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR