Now Sharing ~ Baby Shark Song ~ Baby Shark Band singing faces

dibblejr

On ‎12‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:41 PM, packen said:

could I get a copy please? and instructions

Thanks

packen@rallstech.com 

Sent to all above

JR

Would Love a Copy for my 7 year old and her neighborhood friends.  This song popped up fast on me this year and I'm slow at sequencing so help on this one would be greatly appreciated!

Merry Christmas!

Sean Maher

spmbarberbros@yahoo.com

On ‎8‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 3:08 PM, dibblejr said:

...Title - Baby Shark Song...Album - Baby Shark Song  ~ As stated above Amazon Music Digital download 1:54 for $.99

JR

Jr - as annoying as this song is, I wished you had done the 1:36 version....

However - my granddaughter asked me for it recently - please send me what you have to see if it can help me not have to listen to it any more...

dcdpkpr@cox.net

2 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

Jr - as annoying as this song is, I wished you had done the 1:36 version....

However - my granddaughter asked me for it recently - please send me what you have to see if it can help me not have to listen to it any more...

dcdpkpr@cox.net 

I would have said you could have text me for it, however had you not replied here I would have never seen the other members requests. For some reason I did not get ant LOR email.

Thanks Dan

Just give your granddaughter a laptop and let her watch the singing face animator. That should do the trick.

JR

10 hours ago, dibblejr said:

.....Just give your granddaughter a laptop and let her watch the singing face animator. That should do the trick.

JR

Might be on to something. I do that with completed sequences all the time. For her “approval” before it’s “in the show”. 

And thanks a million for the share!

Edited by Mega Arch

Jr may I get copy of this also.  Did millionmp3 have the baby shark song or just Amazon.  Also has James finished the sequencing his part.  Would like that also please.  Thanks foe everything you do to help beginners like me

Looking for Baby shark .. I am working oni Santa shark, but I am new to creating these … 

please send, slabuda69@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 4:08 PM, dibblejr said:

As requested by a friend here it is. The one all of your little kids and grandkids been dancing and singing to. 

You can purchase the song on Amazon, its the 1:54 version for $.99

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist - Baby Shark Band 

Title - Baby Shark Song

Album - Baby Shark Song  ~ As stated above Amazon Music Digital download 1:54 for $.99

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Wow this is a song ous scouts sing at camp all the time. I could do it for Halloween Spook-o-ree 

• 2 weeks later...

JR could I please get a copy of the Baby Shark singing faces.  Just bought the Holiday Coro singing trees, Large ones.  Also would like God Bless the USA