Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Sharing ~ Ice Ice Baby ~ Vanilla Ice

dibblejr

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks for sharing

Shawn

11 hours ago, kdouglas said:

may i get a copy please, with word doc too

kad11675@yahoo.com

thanks keith

Please read 2 posts above and reply accordingly.

JR

On 10/29/2019 at 12:03 AM, sclaycamp01@gmail.com said:

"I would like a copy sent to sclaycamp01@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

thanks for sharing

Shawn

Sent

Thank you for accepting the new conditions

Enjoy

JR

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to kad11675@yahoo.com"

thanks for sharing

Keith D.

7 hours ago, kdouglas said:

"I would like a copy sent to kad11675@yahoo.com"

thanks for sharing

Keith D.

Thank you for accepting the conditions

Sent w instructions

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to insert cdeanrn@yahoo.com.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks

Christina Dean

4 hours ago, cdeanrn said:

I would like a copy sent to insert cdeanrn@yahoo.com.

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks

Christina Dean

Sent

Enjoy

Happy Holidays

JR

• 2 weeks later...

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

Can I also get a copy of this one?

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share

Thanks,

Jess

jsevario@gmail.com

Edited by Jsev

Jr.  Thank you for sharing so much of your hard work.  I would love a copy and insructions would be great as well.  We have singing trees and are pretty new to the programming side.  tom@gingerbreadinsurance.com

"I would like a copy sent to tommarino@hotmail.com"

Sorry missed the instructions above.  

May I PLEASE have a copy?

tt061880@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

4 hours ago, tt061890 said:

tt061880@gmail.com

"I agree to not sell or share this or any sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only.  I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Sent

Happy Holidays

JR

rottison@gmail.com

I would like a copy sent to pyball99@yahoo.com"

• 2 weeks later...

"I would like a copy sent to Victoriaphilipp@gmail.com"