ccccmlong@gmail.com

Thanks for sharing 

Sent 

Private Use Only please

Enjoy

JR

On 8/6/2018 at 7:35 PM, dibblejr said:

As usual SELLERS please do not ask.

Please do not share with other forum members, if they want the sequence they can ask. If anyone contacts you outside of this thread please let me know.

This will require you to copy and paste channels 5-8 differently so please pay attention to your channels. Mine are unique to assist me with sequencing. Channels 1-4 should be the same as the commercial sequences.

James will be adding the other props to this sequence and share once completed. This is faces only.

Music not included.

Song Info

Artist -Vanilla Ice 

Title - Ice Ice Baby 2008

Album - Vanilla Ice Is Back (Hip Hop Classics) ~ purchased MP3million . com

If you need my word document on steps required to use this just ask. I try to remember all that have previously received it.

JR

Would love a copy please 

kristopher@decaigny.ca

Everyone above that is requesting a copy type in your request the following words. Anyone found selling or sharing on any forum will be reported to LOR staff as well as wherever it is being sold or shared.

"I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.

If you have already posted it in your request and you will receive it as soon as one of us can screen through them. 

If you don't receive one, you either didn't agree to the new terms, don't like the new terms or are one of those that took advantage of us.

JR

I would like to recicve this 16 channel sequence: lowmank535@icloud.com

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

7 hours ago, lowmank said:

I would like to recicve this 16 channel sequence: lowmank535@icloud.com

Sent 

Thank you for accepting the new conditions.

Enjoy

JR

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

Edited by haven

I would like to receive this 16 channel sequence: jd.swett@yahoo.com

On 10/27/2019 at 12:34 PM, haven said:

"I would like a copy sent to thomas.sylvester@gmail.com"

Thank you for accepting the new terms

Sent

Enjoy

JR

6 hours ago, JD. said:

I would like to receive this 16 channel sequence: jd.swett@yahoo.com

Thank you for accepting the new terms

Sent

Enjoy

JR