Light-O-Rama Forums

Auto Sequence Feature

BrianBruderer

Yes, you are correct. The only colors you can cycle through with the Auto Sequence feature are the 8 colors in the lower part of the color picker dialog. The 8 possible colors are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, White, and Black. And note that Black is really a very dark gray.

If you use Native color for the Auto Feature effect then you can choose any color

• 1 year later...
On 6/29/2018 at 11:13 PM, BrianBruderer said:

In version 4.3.32 released June 29, 2018 SuperStar now has a new "Auto Sequence" Feature. Auto Sequence is a mixture of standard sequencing and "instant sequence." It allows you to create impressive sequences quickly while still allowing a lot of control and creativity in the creation of your sequence. Here is an "Introduction and Preview" video:

Brian - how do I get Superstar to show the Tree/Star above, when I go from LOR 5? I have a 12 CCR tree and star - in Superstar I get that display, but when I try to insert a Superstar sequence in LOR 5, it launches Superstar with only a cone-shaped tree and no star... I am using the most current software.  I did view the FAQ video about importing purchased Superstar sequences - I guess I can use that at least the CCR and Star is combined - would still like to see the old-style CCR/Star tree in Superstar...

Edited by htebault

The star is displayed on its own separate grid only when superstar is in "CCR Mode." And you can only do "CCR Mode" when you are in S4, or if you are in S5 you can launch superstar "standalone" and you can go into "CCR Mode." But if you do that then you lose all the integration features of S5.

So the intended way to do the legacy 6 channel star with tree in S5 is to do the following:

1) While in the Sequencer, go into Preview Design

2) Click on the "Add" button and select "superstar (online)"

select the 12 CCR Tree+Star or 16 CCR Tree+Star

3) click on the motion effect row for the Preview of the Tree+Star

the tree will show up as a grid and in the upper right of the grid there will be 6 squares for sequencing the star

Thanks - I was doing that (after I found the video training about it...). I still prefer the classic tree/star display in SuperStar, rather than the cone with square blocks image that is created when I use S5-insert SS effects-. I am using it, it works - but it is a display image I miss.