Light-O-Rama Forums

Bulk Wire and Plugs

woolfman

jstein wrote:

stanward wrote:
What about SPT2 wire? That one is much harder to find in bulk.

Do you have to be a member of some forum to benefit from CDI's pricing?

Stan

You need to be part of the Planet Christmas forum to benefit from the presale.

Wrong! When you call or email just say "PreSale". Paul posts the same discounts and specials on SCL, CC, CLC etc All the Decorating Forums!

After the presale, just use coupon code PC2009 for a 10% discount when ordring online. Membership is not verified, nor is it required.

jstein wrote:

Oh I am sorry, that's right, it is just all posted over at Planet Christmas. I should be ordering some stuff next week myself.

Not just Planet Christmas - it's posted on ALL the different forums

JBullard wrote:

Wrong! When you call or email just say "PreSale". Paul posts the same discounts and specials on SCL, CC, CLC etc All the Decorating Forums!

After the presale, just use coupon code PC2009 for a 10% discount when ordring online. Membership is not verified, nor is it required.

35% off only applies for orders more than $1000?????? There is no way I will spend near $1000.

Anyone don't mind ordering what I need (like a group purchase)? Then I can pay you separately for the items + shipping to me?

Please?

So what you are saying is that the only way to get the 1000' zip cord for $85 will be to order over $1000.

jstein wrote:

No no, the $1000 minimum does not apply to the presale items for us.
That was my understanding too. Maybe it is still a standing requirement for commercial purchases or after the pre-season sale closes.

Max