• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jtomason

• jbizub5192

• dibblejr

• Zig

I don't know how I received this as a request. I sent everyone above my faces version. Did not have time to read every individual post. Mass sent.  jtomason I didn't mean to jump o this post but somehow I received this request.

If you didn't send your sequence to all this may revive it.

If your sequence has RGB if you are sharing that would be great. Not ccr tree or matric just other rgb props

dibblejr@hotmail.com

Thanks

JR

Hello, if you are still offering I would love to have a copy please. I have the song and will be using the singing trees, so this would contribute to my show. Please. Thank you

xerographer@gmail.com

Joe

Hello, not sure what happened. I asked for a copy but did not end up using it. Im actually not the one that originally had it. Sorry i dont have it anymore.

New to the forum here.  Made the switch from Animated Lighting to LOR. Trying to re build my Library of sequences and was wondering if anyone has some Christmas sequences they would like to share. I have 2 standard controllers (CTB16PC) for a total of 32 channels to start with 32 more coming soon. Just trying to get up and running asap. Really Like Music from Trans Siberian Orchestra (Christmas Jam, O Holy Night, First Snow ETC) Mariah Carey All I want, josh Groban,  ETC ETC. Don't Know if this is the place to ask, But I'll give it a try. Thanks Community ! You can send to  SKYSKIOC@GMAIL.com

Thanks again.

Hope I'm not overstepping myself   

On 12/24/2016 at 10:26 PM, matt stuart said:

Jtomason may have this sequence as well.  I did the faces to this if you would like it.

Matt Stuart  AKA matt faces

studog86@hotmail.com

I'd love a copy!  I have had this in my show the last 3 years and have always felt it's missing something.  hope4iahawks@gmail.com

Thanks!

I would love any available copies as well. I have rgb arches and a rgb megatree so hoping to find some help with those.

holidaylightfun@gmail.com

Not sure if this is available still or not, but my wife really wants this on our display.  If anyone has it I would love it.

Thanks

worldclasssniper@yahoo.com

On 12/24/2016 at 10:26 PM, matt stuart said:

Jtomason may have this sequence as well.  I did the faces to this if you would like it.

Matt Stuart  AKA matt faces

studog86@hotmail.com

I'd love a copy!  I have had this in my show the last 3 years and have always felt it's missing something.  hope4iahawks@gmail.com

Thanks!

• 7 months later...

love a copy here too, my first Christmas setup it has to be a must! Thank you in advance.

thomasmule81@yahoo.com

• 3 months later...

If you're still sharing, I would like this one again please.

Had my laptop stolen and lost all of my music and sequences.

Thanks

worldclasssniper@yahoo.com