• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• mjdamico23

• dakotahwelch

• james renken

I would like a copy sent to Emiliomaestas01@gmail.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

I would like a copy sent to bpelster@aol.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

James by chance is this older version of it singing faces? Trying to use my snowman for the main face, and the angel I am making for the backup vocals. 

Just checking threads to see if anyone has the faces version.

"I would like a copy sent to techsuportdept@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

• 4 weeks later...

Slingdab you have to include this in your request then I will send

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share"

I would like a copy sent to quiggles5@hotmail.com

I know this is an old post, but if anyone has this I would like to have a copy sent to me, thank you.    acrump78@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I would like a copy sent to insert email address"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Crowell001@gmail.com

"I would like a copy sent to msm67@hotmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Hi James,

"I would like a copy sent to sanbernardinospirit@gmail.com"

"I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share".

Thanks!

Andrew

I would like a copy sent to wally1@teleport.com

I agree to not sell or share this sequence with anyone. This request will be used for my private, personal use on my show only. I also understand the mere fact of making changes to the borrowed sequence and pasting it in to my sequence does not make it mine to share.

Thank You!

"I would like a copy sent to traed128@gmail.com

James and I will not share another sequence without that statement. A similar statement and instructions on using our sequences is included with the sequence.

Thank you for agreeing and understanding.

Integrity will keep the free ones free.