Light-O-Rama Forums

Inputpup Power

Ineedmorelights

Excellent.  The current figure I gave was for what a controller would put on a line.  Good to know we draw a lot less than that for ELLs and the Inputpup.

OK.. last night I ran my contraption of an Input Pup and ELL (V4).  I ran it off of the 6 AA battery pack.. worked like a charm at 150-200 feet.  triggers were instant... I even made one for a blank 1 sec animated show called all off..  In case I need it to end everything for some reason. 

I can't be more pleased with both..

Thanks again for the info. 

Wait?  I didn't kill any babies in Africa with my poor customer service?  That's a change!  :D:P

(Reference:  At this time of year anyone working help desk tickets/forums/phones/etc is accused at least once per day of killing children in/of/with [insert group name of children] because a customer's display is not running.  Honestly.  You would think we are devils incarnate!)

LOL... In the words of the immortal Nipsey Russelll,  "The devil made me do it honey!"

Edited by plasmadrive

So the control box I made to trigger my shows and lights worked like a champ.   140' away from the computer that was in the house and for hours we used that box to run shows and turn on all the lights and so on.. Simple and clean..

• 1 month later...