Light-O-Rama Forums

Light of Christmas by Owl City ft. Toby Mac

Mateo

I haven't had this song in my show for the last few years. But so many keep asking for a share, I updated it and it's playing again in my yard. It still has the op's base sequence - just updated a little. Thanks again to Mateo for the original work. So here's what it looks like this year...

• Like 1

Mega Arch are you will to share the sequence & your lcc file .Please!!!   It has been a few years for me & so it is like starting over again. I sold most stuff but I want to get into sequencing again if nothing else.  I want to try & make a sequence to a song from a singer that follows me on twitter. Her version of All I Want For Christmas. Kate Grom is her name.  If I can get it done maybe you can add it in your display even if just for a day or 2. Make a video so that I can show her. Please & thank you.

On 12/2/2018 at 12:02 PM, NWSanta said:

Very nice! I added this sequence to my show this year if anybody wants the lms file. Happy to Share!

If anything could I have please have your Lcc file?  So I can see what the song I mentioned above would look like on your house.  Please & thankyou.

32 minutes ago, lightzilla said:

…..I want to try & make a sequence to a song from a singer that follows me on twitter. Her version of All I Want For Christmas. Kate Grom is her name.  If I can get it done maybe you can add it in your display even if just for a day or 2. Make a video so that I can show her. Please & thank you.

as talented as your sequencing always is - of course I'll play her song - proudly. 

would be a nice addition to my show.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:02 PM, NWSanta said:

Very nice! I added this sequence to my show this year if anybody wants the lms file. Happy to Share!

please do landonwebster123@gmail.com kids will love this

• 1 month later...

I have been working on sequencing singing faces for this song the past two nights prepping for 2019 🙂  I would love to see if I can incorporate any of your elements into my show.  Can you please send?  I love this song!

brookebrewermw@gmail.com

4 minutes ago, BrookeBrew said:

I have been working on sequencing singing faces for this song the past two nights prepping for 2019 🙂  I would love to see if I can incorporate any of your elements into my show.  Can you please send?  I love this song!

brookebrewermw@gmail.com

I believe Dan is still sharing some of my original singing faces with his LMS file.

If you have received any recent singing face sequences from me with my instructions distegard that config.

My original work was the same config as what you buy online.

I no longer share my face sequences done with papagayo and some day will re produce this one.

JR

Clarifying, I don’t need faces, my faces are nearly done (ac controlled singing Santa and tree).  Just other elements that might shorten the blow, this one is a challenge but I love it. 

3 minutes ago, BrookeBrew said:

Clarifying, I don’t need faces, my faces are nearly done (ac controlled singing Santa and tree).  Just other elements that might shorten the blow, this one is a challenge but I love it. 

Was merely pointing it out to the crowd. I am Pretty sure they are included somif you don’t need the simply don’t copy paste into your sequence.

JR

29 minutes ago, BrookeBrew said:

24 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Was merely pointing it out to the crowd. I am Pretty sure they are included somif you don’t need the simply don’t copy paste into your sequence.

JR

Yep - will send tonight 

32 minutes ago, BrookeBrew said:

sent

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, dep.byoung said:

Anybody mind sharing. Thanks in advance. 

Dep.byoung@hotmail.com

sent