• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dgrant

• 10jeater

• fanggallo

• Jabsstang5o

Man I have been searching everywhere but the right place for this sequence.  Even started a thread  on PC forums to try and find it.  Guess I was looking in the wrong place. So dgrant, I feel like you have been hounded for this but I would really love to add this to my little show.  I know the work invovled in doing sequences and would be happy to pay.  And/or send you a dozen of my wife's homemade chocolate chip cookies.

butler@dennisgrp.com is my email or PM with a reply if you feel inclined. 

Could I get a copy of this too please? I'm particularly interested in how you programmed your RGB elements as i am just starting this year with 4 CCP arches (1 set). TIA!!

worksopian@chartermi.net

I just realized that my pixel tree in the sequence, I had heavily modified with lots of transformations on it. I thought it was just a snowfall on there. The RGB windows are not sequenced in there yet. I'm still working on things so its a work in progress...fyi

Could I get a copy of this too please? I'm particularly interested in how you programmed your RGB elements as i am just starting this year with 4 CCP arches (1 set). TIA!!

worksopian@chartermi.net

Sent

Sent! Just as I write to each of you, I simply ask that no one tries to sell this sequence. Its really not worth selling anyway and I'm still working on it when I get a chance. Its a slow and easy song and I sequenced it that way on purpose, for effect. Currently remodeling the kitchen here and hope to have that done before its time to get the lights out. My computer room is packed with house stuff trying to move things around as I remodel. I also ask that whomever, purchase the music legally from the point of sale, of your choice. 

I'll get it sent right now but all of you asking for it need to know that it was last saved using version 3.11.2 therefore the implication is that you must upgrade to that version to make it work for you. I see that "wyomingfiredude" has 3.7.2, which won't be able to read this sequence. So, fyi, before asking for this sequence, note that you'll have to upgrade.