Light-O-Rama Forums

Mad grab sale. what a disappointment!

us66lor

Ok, I want to whine. I was in Cuba. No internet and phone. Boooooo. Hooooo! I missed the sale.

:)

I just landed and checked the forums. I havent even cleared customs yet. Crud!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PaulXmas

• LOR Staff

• George Simmons

• MikeERWNC

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did the same last year. Email them and they will combine the shipping.

TonyD,

Thank you for the tip.  I did email them and got a reply stating that would combine the shipping unless they had already shipped.

Andy

I ordered and paid for 12 CCR's in less than a minute with Paypal..maybe its all you fat-fingered men that cant type fast is the reason you cant get what you wanted..because this woman did!  LOL

Hey Debtoews I got what I wanted, does that make me a woman?

We are still shipping orders from the sale and expect to be doing so for the next week or two.  We had a ton of orders, most with multiple items, and it's going to take some time to catch up with all of them.

We try to process and pack orders in the order in which they were received.  Some of you who ordered early may have already received your order while those who ordered later in the sale are still pending.

In general, we place a hold on your payment method at the time of your order to verify that it is good.  This hold will expire.  The time it takes to expire will depend on your bank,  When we are ready to ship your order we will try to place a hold again for the amount and/or make another Paypal request.  At that point if the hold is successful, or if you authorize the Paypal Request, we ship your order and turn the 'hold' into an actual charge.  You are not charged until we ship.  Don't worry if your hold/authorization expires.  Your order is not lost.  

We try to eMail you a tracking number when we ship your order.  If you have not received a tracking number, chances are your order is not yet shipped.  

How long does UPS take to pick and deliver?

I am going to be in Houston in May and it will be cheaper and fast for me to bring them across the border.

Paul --

If you want us to catch your order before shipping it, please open a trouble ticket.  We can get your request over to shipping and they can hold it for you.

Mary has to email me and find out how I want it shipped and I can ask then.

• 2 weeks later...

I had all of my non sale items in my cart before the sale began.  I also knew what I was going to purchase before the sale began.  Had everything paid for in only a few minutes of the sale starting.  Had order confirmation within hours, and shipping information the following week. I think I had my order within 2 weeks.

Great job as always Dan and crew!

I asked for my order to be delivered to Florida when I was over here from the UK. I gave LOR the dates and the package with my 4 new controllers arrived exactly as requested. I can't fault this service. Great job and thanks

I wonder if LOR will release the results and times of orders this year like they did last year?

I got my order two or three weeks ago, but there was a problem.

Tracking said it would arrive on Wednesday. But it didn't work that way. It got here on TUESDAY! This is an outrage - and I want to know what LOR is going to do about it!

I wonder if LOR will release the results and times of orders this year like they did last year?

Let me put it this way -->  the factory is still shipping orders from the sale.  I think they said they would be caught up today.  I'll ping Dan/Mary and see if they want to post the results or not.

Yep arrived safe and sound. Plugged it all in, plugged in 16 random strands of lights and ran a test on my first sequence I have been working on. I did video it of course and will add link soon as YouTube is done doing it's thing. Lol

Edit : YouTube done doing it's thing.

http://youtu.be/UGgj3eXuZeA

Edited by Aaeolien