Light-O-Rama Forums

March Mad Grab Report

LightORamaDan

actually re-engineering to make them fall down EVERY night...too many people were upset it didn't fall down last year... :P

You are on to something, along the lines of the Phantom of the Opera's chandelier.

Maybe the Grinch tries to stop your display by turning off its lights, and pushing the tree down. Then you ask the children viewing the display to muster up some Christmas spirit, which turns back on the lights, raises the tree, and the show goes continues.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken Benedict

• jimswinder

• viennaxmas

• cumberland

Maybe the Grinch tries to stop your display by turning off its lights, and pushing the tree down. Then you ask the children viewing the display to muster up some Christmas spirit, which turns back on the lights, raises the tree, and the show goes continues.

oooh..I LIKE it!!!  :unsure:

Awwwww man. I missed it! I was OOT and not prepared!

Sounds like it went well though.

i received my order but didn't receive the Sale Prices, ordered @ 9:01 # 27

i don't like that

de

dan

i received my order but didn't receive the Sale Prices, ordered @ 9:01 # 27

i don't like that

de

dan

Did you contact LOR? That is the first thing you need to do.

Yes i did Doug, they are probably busy busy up there.

de

dan

How did you contact them? I don't see a ticket for you in the help desk (at least not with your name or email address.)

If you used another email address, or name, then I'd check your spam folders for a reply. Sometimes the replies end up there.

If you haven't contacted them via the help desk, I would do so right away.

Wow, 2 minutes and 500 something. The competition has really stepped up this year, good thing it's just for fun. Could you imagine 1100 users on this forum :blink:

Didnt there used to be a map of all users somewhere on the old forums?

Maybe that was a different site but regardless we should add one if we dont already have it somewhere.

The map was cool. Why did it go away?

thanks Don, ticket submitted,  i replied to the order email, quess that didn't work.

help desk ticket  #568845

thanks

de

Dan

Seems like DC is the only state without an order... I am not going to start the discussion if DC counts as state at all :-)

Are you sure the state of AC had any orders?   :P

CCRs sold out first, hmmm?

So the next version of LOR software will be really heavy on RGB pixel tools, right?

Awesome.

Made order #73.  Mike C, did you get all you wanted?  Will be checking out your location this Christmas.

Made order #73.  Mike C, did you get all you wanted?  Will be checking out your location this Christmas.

Hey there bud

Yes my goal was to buy two controller kits and bingo I did. I'm going to wait for the summer sale and buy two more controllers. come on down and I'll be doing the same. That I know of there's three or four LOR freaks in Eastvale.

• The topic was locked