Light-O-Rama Forums

March Mad Grab Report

LightORamaDan

MarchSaleReport.zip

For those who tried and did not make it, we are sorry.

This was the largest and fastest Mad Grab Sale ever! Here are a few stats:

First order came in 9:00.16 which may be a record for fastest order.

Total orders  1100+

Orders in first 5 minutes (about 850)

Minute 3 was busiest averaging 4 orders per second.

CCRs sold out first... 100 orders contained CCRs.

Total items sold 3100+

Attached is a report from our online store for the peorid of the sale. We deleted all important information such as names, payment info, etc but if you are interested it is here for your viewing. The time in the report is offset so 1:00 is 9:00PM.

Edit: The report only shows Hours:Minutes ... In the store we see seconds however that seems to get lost in the export but that is why we know the time in seconds of the first order in.

Thank You!

Dan

President

Light O Rama, Inc.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken Benedict

• jimswinder

• viennaxmas

• cumberland

thats nuts..i received my confirmation email at 9:01 and still barely made the top 100.  if that gives folks any idea of how many people were making orders on the exact minute

Yeah, I show 9:01, well 1:01 as well and I was in the 200+ order numbers. Lots and lots of orders. Thanks LOR for giving us some fun and discounts.

Wow! 317 orders got in before me.  I got mine in @  8:01PM CST and thought I was doing good!  I could have been faster and used Paypal but I entered everything manually.  If I were going for CCRs then I would have used Paypal.  Thanks for  posting the info.  

Well I didn't make the top 200, but I still got everything I was after. Thanks LOR for the sale.

No 524 here but i got want i wanted even after getting up at 2.00 am in the morning to get involved. I enjoyed the challenge.  Thanks LOR

Dan,

Thanks for including the store data - that was fascinating looking at the speed of the orders and the locations that orders were coming from.

Chuck

The location was cool. Looks like 2 folks in Hixson TN right around the corner from me ordered and 2 orders came from Chattanooga where I work. Got some new shows headed to our area it looks like. I think I know who one of the hixson guys is and one of the Chattanooga guys. Whoever the other two are if this is your first year give me (Andy), Doug, or Denise a shout if you need any help or anything. We try to get together at least once a year so. Pretty cool! ;)

I saw someone in the list is from Verona, Wi.  I wasn't able to search for you in the member list,  can you PM me and say hi?

Hats off Dan,

Glad to see how many folks did get in on the fun... alas I am one of those who have to wait until the summer!

Didnt there used to be a map of all users somewhere on the old forums?

Maybe that was a different site but regardless we should add one if we dont already have it somewhere.

Only ordered 2 items and still was 4oo+,  do you need to be logged into paypal beforehand as the yahoo checkout seemed to take forever for me, and i do have a fast internet connection so that wasnt the problem......also see someone from my postal code, the more the merrier !!!!!!

Edited by martinmc

Only ordered 2 items and still was 4oo+,  do you need to be logged into paypal beforehand as the yahoo checkout seemed to take forever for me, and i do have a fast internet connection so that wasnt the problem......also see someone from my postal code, the more the merrier !!!!!!

I used paypal  and logged in as I checked out.It still took three minutes and I was order 567

I was 199 (used pay-pal too), and I thought I was fast, but like others I found a person who ordered in a town 20 miles away from me, can't find them in the forum and no idea who they are, maybe they are newbies. if you read this send me a PM

I also found people in my area that I don't know. If they read this, sure hope they will send me a PM.

Bellevue, NE order number 44032 and 44574

Number 38. Yay !!

Would have been faster, but had to put in my phone number.

Got everything I wanted, tho.

Thanks for the info, Dan.

Edited by Ken Benedict