Light-O-Rama Forums

March Mad Grab Report

LightORamaDan

Number 38. Yay !!

Would have been faster, but had to put in my phone number.

Got everything I wanted, tho.

Thanks for the info, Dan.

Yeah I missed the phone number too, then by the time i got that corrected the controllers i wanted were gone. And then i wasn't sure if i should waste the time going back to try and update the ready-to-go quantity so i panicked and just ordered 1 controller. Then went back and ordered another......then went back and figured i could solder so ordered 2 kits on top of that! When my wife heard the $$ amount she went "you're kidding!!", but it wasn't a good kind of "you're kidding" if you know what i mean...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ken Benedict

• jimswinder

• viennaxmas

• cumberland

Order #439 here. Thanks for the sale Dan, and for the chance for us to save some dough!

Yeah I missed the phone number too, then by the time i got that corrected the controllers i wanted were gone. And then i wasn't sure if i should waste the time going back to try and update the ready-to-go quantity so i panicked and just ordered 1 controller. Then went back and ordered another......then went back and figured i could solder so ordered 2 kits on top of that! When my wife heard the $$ amount she went "you're kidding!!", but it wasn't a good kind of "you're kidding" if you know what i mean...

You, of course, were going to surprise her this season with an updated display, but she caught wind of it too early.

You wanted to see the surprise on her face, huh?

Explain it that way, maybe.

You, of course, were going to surprise her this season with an updated display, but she caught wind of it too early.

You wanted to see the surprise on her face, huh?

Explain it that way, maybe.

Well it's my first year so i'm really going to have to WOW her....i still have to figure out how to buy 10,000 more lights under the radar...

Order #1!!!! Read em and weep!!

Is there any prize for being #1 and holding the fastest time ever?

You have my respect and envy at the same time. Expect some competition next time.

Didnt there used to be a map of all users somewhere on the old forums?

Maybe that was a different site but regardless we should add one if we dont already have it somewhere.

Hope no one minds, I did create a map for the continental US orders (there are also two each from Hawai and Puerto Rico)... http://viennaxmas.com/lorus.htm. If you have MapPoint, there is a link at the bottom for the ptm file.

Oh - even better: Now in Google Maps... It is 6 pages or markers, so you may have to change the page to see the rest of the markers: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215540861821182594486.0004d976b9108c7eb3677&msa=0&ll=33.797409,-109.6875&spn=60.044116,135.263672

Edited by viennaxmas

I had no idea there were so many LOR users near me. I'd love to see their shows this season.

Oh - even better: Now in Google Maps... It is 6 pages or markers, so you may have to change the page to see the rest of the markers: https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=215540861821182594486.0004d976b9108c7eb3677&msa=0&ll=33.797409,-109.6875&spn=60.044116,135.263672

See if you can figure out there credit card numbers too. LOL just kidding. :D

My wife had to make the order, including the starter package, while I was at work, she got in as #90. Not bad for our 1st time it looks like.

I missed the sale???

Busy re-engineering the trees again so they don't fall down?

Seems like DC is the only state without an order... I am not going to start the discussion if DC counts as state at all :-)

Busy re-engineering the trees again so they don't fall down?

actually re-engineering to make them fall down EVERY night...too many people were upset it didn't fall down last year... :P

Woohoo! I was order number 29...it took a few seconds to enter in that pesky credit card info...too bad that it did not stay when I backed out to purchase the sale items.

I received my order on Thursday...way to go LOR with the prompt shipping.

The location was cool. Looks like 2 folks in Hixson TN right around the corner from me ordered and 2 orders came from Chattanooga where I work. Got some new shows headed to our area it looks like. I think I know who one of the hixson guys is and one of the Chattanooga guys. Whoever the other two are if this is your first year give me (Andy), Doug, or Denise a shout if you need any help or anything. We try to get together at least once a year so. Pretty cool! ;)

I actually ordered twice, so both of Hixson orders may be mine!!  I picked up 3 more controllers and a couple of CCR's!!  Everything I wanted (a. k. a. Everything my wife said I needed!!).  I really wanted to make it up to Mini in Cleveland, but we were out of town that weekend.  If you do any other kind of get together, let me know.  I'd love to meet and talk sometime.