• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• cjcruz

• jimswinder

• caniac

I wouldnt mind the 96 channel version... I saw the 16 channel version on another post but it was an older post so not sure that it is still being shared. If you have the time and are still sharing please send to tbonerex@aol.com

Thanks,Thomas

I've posted my Gangnam Style sequence at

https://sites.google.../2010-sequences

It's on my 2010 sequence list, but I've been busy with the move and the website didn't make the cut for our time this year.

Here's the video that goes with it. I only spent about 2 hours on this so it is riddled with problems, which I apologize for in advance.

Thanks, Mr. John Storm for posting the sequence to your site. Already downloaded... it is appreciated. By the way, I have been following your Facebook page. And I have checked out your website and videos going back a year or so. Again thanks!

Thomas

i think its annoying but it is 32 Channel's

email g4ryl33@comcast.net im more than likely gonna modify it for my X-mas Display just becouse

i would like a 16 channel gangnam style. also looking for 16 channels sequences i am new starting out. please help. My daughter bought me this as a gift and i am having trouble. slackur73@yahoo.com

Check out my signature for links to my sequences

Thanks John and two others who were willing to share. I'm in the prices of working one now, and expect it to be fine this weekend. If I get it done I'll post.