Light-O-Rama Forums

Gangnam Style sequence for Christmas

jfelix

My son and my neighbors son started asking me today if I would do this song for the show. With it being this late in November I thought I would ask if anyone has this sequence and would be willing to share. Channel count is not that big a deal, I am running over 200 but I can something work I am sure.

I do have about 15 sequences and would be willing to trade. PM if you are willing and I will tell you what I have. Aways willing to share.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• james morris

• cjcruz

• jimswinder

• caniac

My son and my neighbors son started asking me today if I would do this song for the show. With it being this late in November I thought I would ask if anyone has this sequence and would be willing to share. Channel count is not that big a deal, I am running over 200 but I can something work I am sure.

I do have about 15 sequences and would be willing to trade. PM if you are willing and I will tell you what I have. Aways willing to share.

I have a 96 channel version that I modified from a fellow board members 16 channel version. PM me if interested, may get a chance to send it early tomorrow or Monday (it is on my office PC or I can try and reconnect my show PC to the internet).

If you're still sending and sharing, I would be interested in a 16 channel, that I can re-work, or the 96 channel one too...My email is: wolfy2880 @ gmail.com

I'm currently running 64 channels, but if anyone wants to trade/share any sequences?! Please let me know...