Light-O-Rama Forums

Does anyone know of some funny christmas Sequence Song?

RickAbel43

Okay, you need to convert those MP3 files that are greater than 128kbps down using Audacity, LOR recommends a bit rate of 128kbps, although I use 192kbps with no issues, So any MP3 greater than 128k {192k is usable on the Director units SD Card} needs to be converted down,

After that, they should work just fine in your sequences,

Usually any MP3 over 192kbps will either be skipped{not played} or can and has happened to me, lock your show, then have to remove the SD Card and redo the show without that sequence until the MP3 has been converted to a lower bit rate, i,e, 128kbps./192kbps,

I've been using 192kbps on my DC-MP3 Showtime Director for 3 years and no problems,

Edited by Orville

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Orville

• WynsWrld98

• Linda

• dgrant

I've done/modified Christmas Can Can, O Little Town of Bethlehem (Bob Rivers version), and I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas. All are 16 channel versions.

Edited by BryanZ

Okay, you need to convert those MP3 files that are greater than 128kbps down using Audacity, LOR recommends a bit rate of 128kbps, although I use 192kbps with no issues, So any MP3 greater than 128k {192k is usable on the Director units SD Card} needs to be converted down,

After that, they should work just fine in your sequences,

Usually any MP3 over 192kbps will either be skipped{not played} or can and has happened to me, lock your show, then have to remove the SD Card and redo the show without that sequence until the MP3 has been converted to a lower bit rate, i,e, 128kbps./192kbps,

I've been using 192kbps on my DC-MP3 Showtime Director for 3 years and no problems,

Thank you so much, this answers my question and will help me be smarter in setting up future sequences.