Light-O-Rama Forums

m1ke05

First time Light O Rama user here so, I've purchased the Advanced Software and plan on building my own shows, but when I open the Sequence Editor and select "New Musical Sequence" under the "New Sequence" tab it prompts me to choose a file. Default location is under "Audio" but there is nothing there to open. Adding an MP3 does nothing also. I'm sure I'm missing a step somewhere :wacko: Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

As a matter of good practice, you should store the audio files you use for sequences in the default "audio" location.

Having said that, you can point the Sequence Editor to any MP3 or .wav audio file, regardless of where it's located on your PC, when opening or playing a sequence.

• Like 1

Thanks. I actually realized I was trying to put an MP4 in there and not an MP3. Did a quick search for an MP4 to MP3 converter and I've been building my sequence all day.

Now, before you come back and tell us that the music and the sequence is out of time and doesn't match, check out the theads about AUDACITY and LAME in reguards to the MP3 files. Here is the link to the thread.

http://forums.lightorama.com/index.php?/topic/22985-sequencing-and-music-doesnt-match/

Edited by EARLE W. TALLEY
  • Like 1