Light-O-Rama Forums

Ctb16D Showtime Controllers

isimpleman

I have 6 40 amp ctb16d controllers 4 of which are 2 seasons old. the other 2 i bought last season and never used all work like new. i would like to sell them as a group in which i will include the software and advanced liscence key. controllers will come with no case it costs less to buy cases then to ship them.mounted in the cases. i will lieve pasted as a group for a few days if no offers i will break them up without the software. price wise im thinking 225 each= 1350$ plus shipping.

Thanx Donnie

th_IMAG0548.jpg

From the store:

6 Controllers = $1319.70

S3 Advanced = $139.95

Total = $1459.65

From Donnie:

6 Controllers = $1350

S3 Advanced: Free *

* Renewal : $29.95

Total = $1379.95

If there is a shortage on controllers this year, this could end up being a good deal for someone.

From the store:

6 Controllers = $1319.70

S3 Advanced = $139.95

Total = $1459.65

From Donnie:

6 Controllers = $1350

S3 Advanced: Free *

* Renewal : $29.95

Total = $1379.95

If there is a shortage on controllers this year, this could end up being a good deal for someone.

That is a matter of opinion I guess, considering new controllers verses used controllers. This isn't even accounting for "sale" or "partner" prices. Pretty unusual that a software license can be transfered--does LOR officialy state that they approve that?

Actually full price, new, from LOR would be:

6 Controllers = $1319.70

S3 Advanced = $112.85 (advanced starter package), which also includes the USB485 adapter, USB cable, and 10' cat5 cable (which the other used package doesn't, with the adapter being worth $30 alone--if you already have this, then you probably already have the software too so at most would need to upgrade the license level)

Total = $1432.55

3.7% savings (for used product) = "good deal"? You're right -- if LOR fails to be able to meet customer demand for controllers again this year then you have to get what you can get and whatever price is demanded. I'm not expressing any opinion on any of this, but rather stating the facts that it seems that there is a trend lately that the asking price of used controllers seems to be rising. I wonder how long until we see somebody advertising their controllers as being "vintage" and "rare" like blowmolds.

Edited by Surfing4Dough

I did not think that the license were transferable at any point.

I don't think S3 licences are transferable, be interesting to get an official word though...

According to Dan, "We let them transfer the license."

I would imagine it's a case by case basis, though.

actually yes it is and i had not done my resurch. i appoligize seeing the actual pricess which i should have done before but i looked at a couple people selling them my mistake then i'll let them go at 150 each=900 as im not out to take anyone i simply will not have the use for them for a few years.

Edited by isimpleman

actually yes it is and i had not done my resurch. i appoligize seeing the actual pricess which i should have done before but i looked at a couple people selling them my mistake then i'll let them go at 150 each=900 as im not out to take anyone i simply will not have the use for them for a few years.

That's a good deal.

Agree!

what-a-deal1.png

That is without the enclosures still, right?

Ok after talking with a couple people i have decided to break them up sos 150. each plus shipping.

complete controller or less the enclosures still?

yes it is without the enclosures. the enclosures are metal and heavy pointless to send with the controller is far more expensive to ship them than buy them from a hardware store.

4 sold 2 left