• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dgrant

• Surfing4Dough

• welder_man12

• hemiguy

I made a suggestion sometime ago, but it was to redesign the MIDI Wizard to accept a keyboard input as your song is playing and assign the keystrokes to assigned light fixtures.

Key presses would then show up like a tapper wizard on steroids.

It's on my wish list. Maybe it's on someone else's too.

Well Don this makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one that stands out in front of my house just staring at it for long periods of time. I'm sure it looks suspicious to others passing by, but it helps me get the visual of what I want to do or get an idea for a special effect.

Daryl wrote:

Well Don this makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one that stands out in front of my house just staring at it for long periods of time. I'm sure it looks suspicious to others passing by, but it helps me get the visual of what I want to do or get an idea for a special effect.

Short term memory failing me. I should have address this to David and not Don.

welder_man12 wrote:

Ya i went and had a tour of his display and system shortly after christmas. Very nice people I really appreciate him inviting over to look at it. I have my display drawn out on paper with a channel list done up us well. Just completed my channel configuration and saved that for future sequences. more sequence practicing until my stuff gets here then it's for real. Can't wait.

Nothing like having some friendly competition in the Hat this coming December.

If my sister moves back here from Vegas & moves into one of these two houses that she is looking at, then I may either move the show to her house or have some friendly competition against myself & do two houses.

Another thing you could do is to practice sequencing on a shared sequence & fit it to your Lcc. Doing this helps you to see how others sequence and that may give you some ideas.

Ya it should be fun. I think it would more fun to pool ideas and put on two awsome shows rather than a competition. You can come up with some pretty sweet ideas with two people thinking things up.