Light-O-Rama Forums

Error Msg: Expected Equal Sign

Denise Nelson

The Pest wrote:

I got the file how about the mp3 to go with it?

I would, but the file is too big (attachments can only be 2,000,000 bites and the file is way over that. If you go back to ultrashows.com, and follow the sequence stuff until you get to The 12 Pains of Christmas, then click on the link to Amazon and you can purchase and download it for a mere 99 cents!!

Good luck!

Orville wrote:

DeniseN wrote:
DeniseN wrote:
Orville wrote:
It won't even let me download it! That's one of the songs planned for this year in my display as well. Started working on the sequence, but figured if one had been done already I'd download and do some modifications to fit it to my display.

Even though I'm logged in, I can't download anything!

I was able to get the download through a friend, but he emailed it to me and it worked. I could send you a copy but don't know how. I don't know if I was to attach the file via this forum "reply" method if you could download it to your PC. If you know a way, answer this reply and I will try it.

Love to share the fun!

I've attached the file, hope you can save it to your pc.:)

Thanks Denise! Got it!

Glad to help out. If you need to music, just go back to ultrashows.com and back to the 12 Pains of Christmas and click on the link for Amazon and purchase it.

Have fun! :cool:

DeniseN wrote:

Orville wrote:
Thanks Denise! Got it!

Glad to help out. If you need to music, just go back to ultrashows.com and back to the 12 Pains of Christmas and click on the link for Amazon and purchase it.

Have fun! :cool:

Already had the song, I have close to 50 Christmas Comedy songs, some of them are definitely NOT for public display consumption, but would be great for a "private showing" for family(over 18!) and friends. Some of them are really, hmmm, shall we say raunchy? LOL