Light-O-Rama Forums

Whats next?

shfr26

rlw162 wrote:

The timezone that LOR is on... Eastern?

I didn't mean to have an "again" on my last comment. Didn't mean to make it sound rude. :P

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrownOut

• rlw162

• Surfing4Dough

• jimswinder

Jeff Millard wrote:

BrownOut wrote:
Oh, nuh uh! :-)

I had to sound that out to get the meaning... :P

Jeff

Shouldn't you be working? Oh wait... I should be.

rlw162 wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
Well I'm thinking it will be after noon, Oh look, I'm right, it's after noon now!!!

You mean the next sale has started? :P I should have figured the wind would pick up in the afternoon.

No, I mean it will start sometime after noon. My guess is 1:30 or so.

mcompanik wrote:

I'm going to guess that the page saying the sale ends the 19th is a typo. I'm sure we will see the new sale items just after midnight eastern just like last week.

That is what I suspected too. I figured the sale would run through Tuesday, like the previous week.

mcompanik wrote:

I'm going to guess that the page saying the sale ends the 19th is a typo. I'm sure we will see the new sale items just after midnight eastern just like last week.

You are probably right. Now that I look at it, the other emails have all come out on Wednesday. 95 days til Christmas!

BrownOut wrote:

I guess the answer is nothing next!

I hope this is the not the case, but it could be. If they had inventory of stuff you would think they would want to get it for sale and get it out ASAP. Maybe there is nothing left to sell. Hopefully Dan will provide some details today.

trankin79 wrote:

Now, who is brave enough to run the checkout process?!? :-)

It let me go all the way to final checkout with all the add-ons, and totaled at $80. Seemed I could keep going, but I didn't.

I did think it was strange that these never sold out like Dan said they would. Seemed they wanted to get rid of them for G3 controllers to replace. Maybe they didn't sell them all and this how to get rid of them. Doubt it though.

I purchased 2. I could not pass up that price.

Shipping was kinda high though.:shock: Although the shipping is usually high going thru LORs checkout. Then it gets adjusted down.

That's the way I looked at it, if it gets canceled, it gets canceled. Ordered. Got a mega tree to plan for next year! Was waiting on G3, but, I'll use these for that price! :-)

Prices reverted back, wonder if they will fill the orders already placed??