• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• hbomb341

• Paul Roberson

• John2571

This will be a great event for people who want to learn. Lot's of great info from leaders in DIY Lighting!

Donny

It is only a let down due to it wasn't what you expected but still a HUGE thing - they ONLY big event for holiday decorators for next year (so far). This is always the BEST bang for my buck year and year in my display.

Also be GREAT if LOR is there to show off their next big thing!!!! Dan - Does LOR plan on being there?

Harrison

hbomb341 wrote:

It is only a let down due to it wasn't what you expected but still a HUGE thing - they ONLY big event for holiday decorators for next year (so far). This is always the BEST bang for my buck year and year in my display.

Also be GREAT if LOR is there to show off their next big thing!!!! Dan - Does LOR plan on being there?

Harrison

How about you give him more than 41 minutes to decide? :)

Don wrote:

hbomb341 wrote:

Harrison

How about you give him more than 41 minutes to decide? :)

More like W00t BOC ... MOVE NOW NOW NOW :)

Harrison

Donny M. Carter wrote:

This will be a great event for people who want to learn. Lot's of great info from leaders in DIY Lighting!

Donny

I would say you are probably correct.

While it is a big disappointment for most of us. Looks like LOTS of work and planning goes into this and is probably a great event. Looks to be much cheaper than the PC event. (Well at least as far as the 2011 prices go.:shock:)

EDIT: I see page has been updated with 2012 dates and registration is still $60 as of now.

I may just have to look into going so I can meet some people and learn some stuff.

Paul Roberson wrote:

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Donny

I would say you are probably correct.

While it is a big disappointment for most of us. Looks like LOTS of work and planning goes into this and is probably a great event. Looks to be much cheaper than the PC event. (Well at least as far as the 2011 prices go.:shock:)

EDIT: I see page has been updated with 2012 dates and registration is still $60 as of now.

I may just have to look into going so I can meet some people and learn some stuff.

It is "on sale" for $60 store shows $70 - this event is ALWAYS cheaper then PC's. But I would expect this with any event - the closer to it costs go up. But BEST bang for the buck of any event.

Harrison