• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Arnoldc

• Surfing4Dough

• wmilkie

YEEHAW! Excited and little concerned. I won't start to worry until Thursday and we get a better idea of where it's going.
I'm only 10 miles from the shore. So even if it skirts the FL coast like it shows, it could be a wild ride.

David Rise wrote:

Don...what's your dart board telling you?

I'll be in KS tomorrow for a couple days, and effects from irene should be minimal, and will continue to be minimal in KS..:(

Only one toss of the darts, and based on that, it looked like the storm was bearing towards direct hit on Ennice, NC, but then takes a sudden turns back north with a cat-5 storm heading toward Poestenkill, NY..and only a light shower in Ennice...:cool::cool:

Seriously, it sure looks like it is shifting to the east..seems more like NC/SC are in her sights.

William is the weather guru..my "expertise" is looking at the NHC map (and, of course, the trusty dartboard)..for believable information, I'll defer to him.

we were watching this at work yesterday, and someone said not to forget CHARLEY. he kinda moved over a bit at the last minute! best wishes from the west coast. oh, and i really dont need irene by the way

Guest wbottomley

The models continue to trend further east for now. An upper-level system will steer it more away from the coast.

Seeing this trend has me thinking this is a good thing unless you need the rain.

evan.a wrote:

great, anyone else feel the earth quake today as well. what else can hit us.

well...I did feel the earth move this morning... :P

Jeff Millard wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
well...I did feel the earth move this morning... :P

You need to quit spending so much time alone Jim... :cool:

Why Jeff!!!

What ARE you offering?!?!?!? :shock:

This place is falling apart today we had a tremor and this weekend hurricane and in december doom for everybody

T110431 wrote:

This place is falling apart today we had a tremor and this weekend hurricane and in december doom for everybody

The End Of The World is next year, we can still get our shows in this year. :P

I thought that guy therw a dart at the calander for december of this year Heres an idea lets pick a day to be the last day how about the day we have to take the lights down

T110431 wrote:

lets pick a day to be the last day how about the day we have to take the lights down

how about the day before... :P

evan.a wrote:

great, anyone else feel the earth quake today as well. what else can hit us.

Felt it pretty good here, I mean dang it shook us so hard it turned the hurricane farther away. :shock:

Arnoldc wrote:

Think that tremor was the governments bank account hitting the 0 mark

nope zero would be an improvment:D:D