Light-O-Rama Forums

I Think You're Gonna Like This

George Simmons

I'm thinking Don should get the "I'm an antique" award. My math doesn't go that high to figure out his age, but he woke up breathing, so you can't ask for much more!

Maybe we can put him on "Antiques Roadshow" and make a fortune!!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• cenote

• scubado

shfr26 wrote:

I'm thinking Don should get the "I'm an antique" award. My math doesn't  go that high to figure out his age, but he woke up breathing, so you can't ask for much more!

Since Don said he was 50 or so, I think of him as a "young whipper snapper" !:D

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:
OK, so I lied. I should have said... I look half his age...:P

Jeff

well we have determined that John likes to drink and Jeff is only 49 1/2 I love this forum I learn so much LOL :P

Well then, since you are a contractor and 2 weeks is usually 4-6 weeks,or longer, how old does that make you?? And then factor in the Royal Crown, heck, thats too much math to figure.:?

LOL :D

Jim wrote in this case...would you need to factor in "dog years" also?? :P

DonFl wrote Depends on the breed

Pete wrote
I'm thinking Don should get the "I'm an antique" award. My math doesn't go that high to figure out his age, but he woke up breathing, so you can't ask for much more!

John Wrote Since Don said he was 50 or so, I think of him as a "young whipper snapper" !:D

I figured the only guys that would respond to this thread would be the old guys now get back to sequencing :P

And even though I'm a member of the "named Don and turned 50" crowd, I'm a "young 50" (US years)...so I know all the references are to the Don north of the border...:P:P

Guest Don Gillespie

DonFL wrote:

And even though I'm a member of the "named Don and turned 50" crowd, I'm a "young 50" (US years)...so I know all the references are to the Don north of the border...:P:P

LMAOROTF :P