Light-O-Rama Forums

Starting to update LOR site

BrownOut

DownTown wrote:

TJ Hvasta wrote:
sorry, but Jeff, that avatar is reeeeeeally freakin' me out!! Looks like a Steven King charactor.. :shock:

Jeff -

You've really out done yourself this time... this is by far the most annoying one I've seen from you. It even gives mountainwxman's a run for the money...

D.T.

D.T.

I heard that Jeff has been trying to change it, but apparently Steven wrote a little script, so ..... :P:D:D

Okay, patience has never been on of my virtues:) Anyone heard about the sale, we are 3 weeks into July - I thought we would see something by the 1st and if not the the 15th! Anyone????
~Teri in AZ

tnevarez wrote:

Okay, patience has never been on of my virtues:) Anyone heard about the sale, we are 3 weeks into July - I thought we would see something by the 1st and if not the the 15th! Anyone????
~Teri in AZ

Relax grasshopper... deep breaths... the sale will come...

D.T.
Sensi at large

Jeff Millard wrote:

DownTown wrote:
...this is by far the most annoying one I've seen from you. It even gives mountainwxman's a run for the money...

D.T.

What? You don't like Pink Floyd Kitty? Watchyu got against cats Willis? :P

Jeff

Jeff... Ahh, that's much better... Now, if you have trouble getting rid of that cat infestation, I can clear my schedule to help out...:] Anything for you, my friend...

D.T.

The cat is good.. a homie-cat.. impatient, but still fluffy =)

Bob.. thanks, I'm gonna have nightmares 'cause you blew that thing up bigger!!