Light-O-Rama Forums

Starting to update LOR site

BrownOut

I see this was added on the left side of LOR's main site

"CCR, CCB, CCF, TLA's?

New products mean new TLAs (three letter acronyms.) You've seen our Cosmic Color Ribbons so get ready for Cosmic Color Bulbs and Cosmic Color Floods."

BrownOut wrote:

"CCR, CCB, CCF, TLA's?

New products mean new TLAs (three letter acronyms.) You've seen our Cosmic Color Ribbons so get ready for Cosmic Color Bulbs and Cosmic Color Floods."

they have teased enough!!!

let's sell the product already!!! lol

Or give us official specs and pics of the new products. Or an official day when the summer sale may or may not start.

OH PLEASE DAN! Give us something to day dream about at work!

BrownOut wrote:

He already has!!!

I want to stop dreaming and start LIVING in my CCB world!!! :)

BrownOut wrote:

Or give us official specs and pics of the new products. Or an official day when the summer sale may or may not start.

Official specs:

Cosmic Color Floods DataSheet
http://manuals.synchronizedchristmas.com/lor/CF2D.pdf

Cosmic Color Bulbs DataSheet
http://manuals.synchronizedchristmas.com/lor/CB100D.pdf

I think I have heard somewhere around $200 for the CCR, if I remember correctly that is a controller and 2 50 bulb strands. The floods I am not really sure of but I think it was posted some time back as a speculation.

rescue_653 wrote:

I think I have heard somewhere around $200 for the CCR, if I remember correctly that is a controller and 2 50 bulb strands. The floods I am not really sure of but I think it was posted some time back as a speculation.

If I remember correctly, the price speculation was about $200 for the CCB (not the CCR), including controller and one 50 bulb strand. The controller can handle two 50 bulb strands, but only comes with one.

At least that is my recollection.

D.T.

DownTown wrote:

rescue_653 wrote:

If I remember correctly, the price speculation was about $200 for the CCB (not the CCR), including controller and one 50 bulb strand. The controller can handle two 50 bulb strands, but only comes with one

Quote from this thread about the CCF's:

http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26214

Dan said...
The Cosmic Color Flood will come with a controller/power supply in weather resistant enclosure. The flood heads will be in sealed aluminum enclosures with mounting brackets, sealed cables with sealed connectors run back to the controller. The controller is a 6 channel, constant current driver that can handle one or two heads.

If you purchase the two head package, it will run about $149 per head, this includes cables, enclosures, flood heads, constant current driver, outdoor power supply. A single head package will be about $199

Dan

And Don said this about the CCB's from Gatlinburg on this thread:

http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26831:

One controller + 2 (two) 50 count light strings is estimated to be $200. Spacing will be 6" on center.

I also remember Dan saying that (1) 50 ct string and controller would be $149 and (2) 50ct strings (100 bulbs total) and one controller would be around $200.

BrownOut wrote:

"CCR, CCB, CCF, TLA's?

I saw those items on the main LOR website back when I was at expo. Like 2 weeks ago. Nothing totally recent like yesterday time frame.

Chuck

DownTown wrote:

rescue_653 wrote:

If I remember correctly, the price speculation was about $200 for the CCB (not the CCR), including controller and one 50 bulb strand. The controller can handle two 50 bulb strands, but only comes with one.

At least that is my recollection.

D.T.

Sorry about the CCR I meant CCB, for some reason I thougt it was 2 strands but if is 50 thanks for correcting that also, my brain is fried from this heat and schedule this week.

jimswinder wrote:

DownTown wrote:
rescue_653 wrote:

If I remember correctly, the price speculation was about $200 for the CCB (not the CCR), including controller and one 50 bulb strand. The controller can handle two 50 bulb strands, but only comes with one

Quote from this thread about the CCF's:

http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26214

Dan said...
The Cosmic Color Flood will come with a controller/power supply in weather resistant enclosure. The flood heads will be in sealed aluminum enclosures with mounting brackets, sealed cables with sealed connectors run back to the controller. The controller is a 6 channel, constant current driver that can handle one or two heads.

If you purchase the two head package, it will run about $149 per head, this includes cables, enclosures, flood heads, constant current driver, outdoor power supply. A single head package will be about $199

Dan

And Don said this about the CCB's from Gatlinburg on this thread:

http://forums.lightorama.com/view_topic.php?id=26831:

One controller + 2 (two) 50 count light strings is estimated to be $200. Spacing will be 6" on center.

I also remember Dan saying that (1) 50 ct string and controller would be $149 and (2) 50ct strings (100 bulbs total) and one controller would be around $200.

Well dang maybe I'm not loosing my mind yet :D

BrownOut wrote:

New products mean new TLAs (three letter acronyms.)

Speaking of TLA's, I know that CTB is Controlled Triac Board, but is a CMB a Controlled MOSFET Board?

TJ Hvasta wrote:

sorry, but Jeff, that avatar is reeeeeeally freakin' me out!! Looks like a Steven King charactor.. :shock:

Just a case of the munchies. He is fine...

TJ Hvasta wrote:

sorry, but Jeff, that avatar is reeeeeeally freakin' me out!! Looks like a Steven King charactor.. :shock:

Not that scary when you get a better look.
6217Jeff2.gif

Jeff Millard wrote:

No, it still looks like a real fast version of that little thing that popped out of Kane's chest in Alien...

except it had slime instead of hair....:)

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Jeff -

You've really out done yourself this time... this is by far the most annoying one I've seen from you. It even gives mountainwxman's a run for the money...

D.T.