• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• Dan Ancona

• George Simmons

• jimswinder

Jeff Millard wrote:

Oh, so the gerbils are in the drivers seat, not under the hood... or, those two places are the same.

Quark looks a lot like my ex-Mother-in-Law too Frank! Good call!

Jeff

PS next question: What Potential Transformer ratio is commonly used to create Relay potential at 120VAC from 13KV Primary distribution voltage? (Hint: 13KV is Phase to Phase... Relay potential is Phase to Ground)

3rd base.

Since everyone seems to be getting their questions answered perhaps I should re-ask mine. I was so looking forward to the Epic because I figured with the best minds in the business there, besides mine of course, someone would know the answer. I asked the question through the annointed channels, yet the whole weekend came and went without anyone even mentioning it. I was so humiliated I couldn't bring myself to even mention it before now. But, with the passage of time doing it's healing thing, I figured that before I consign myself to lurk mode I'll give it one more try...

Why do men have nipples?

George Simmons wrote:

Since everyone seems to be getting their questions answered perhaps I should re-ask mine. I was so looking forward to the Epic because I figured with the best minds in the business there, besides mine of course, someone would know the answer. I asked the question through the annointed channels, yet the whole weekend came and went without anyone even mentioning it. I was so humiliated I couldn't bring myself to even mention it before now. But, with the passage of time doing it's healing thing, I figured that before I consign myself to lurk mode I'll give it one more try...

Why do men have nipples?

Same answer as the question: why do drive up ATMs have braile? They just do

George Simmons wrote:

Why do men have nipples?

Perhaps they simply give us a reminder of something we long for . . .

Kind of like George Carlin's comment when he noticed the dog licking himself . . .

"Hell. If I could reach, I'd never leave the house!"

Cray Augsburg wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Why do men have nipples?

Perhaps they simply give us a reminder of something we long for . . .

Kind of like George Carlin's comment when he noticed the dog licking himself . . .

"Hell. If I could reach, I'd never leave the house!"

Who the hell let Cray in here?

shfr26 wrote:

I think I might just cry. Jim do you see a few tears yet??

What?

I shed a few tears over my Christmas Lights and now I am the resident expert?!?!?!?!

:P

George Simmons wrote:

Why do men have nipples?

I think it's because were not fully evolved, eventually, we will all be more like Jim. sensitive, crying, emotional roller coasters.:P
But thats just my guess...

rstately wrote:

I think it's because were not fully evolved, eventually, we will all be more like Jim. sensitive, crying, emotional roller coasters.:P

I KNEW it was a mistake to show you my "man boobs"!!!

jimswinder wrote:

rstately wrote:

Yeah they are quite disturbing. I'm sure when the whole transition surgery is complete, They will look just fine! Hang in there Jamie!:)

rstately wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
rstately wrote:

Yeah they are quite disturbing. I'm sure when the whole transition surgery is complete, They will look just fine! Hang in there Jamie!:)

and I bet you thought Hollywood had the monopoly on that sort thing, huh?

And oh Yeah...I plan on "hangin"!!!

jimswinder wrote:

rstately wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
rstately wrote:

and I bet you thought Hollywood had the monopoly on that sort thing, huh?

And oh Yeah...I plan on "hangin"!!!

Yeah, It's the "Island of misfit toys", but I grew up here. So when I see "normal" people, They seem like the weird ones...:shock:

I sure hope Dan doesn't have to read through all this crap?
He must have someone alert him when it gets real crazy?

rstately wrote:

He would get "alerts" every 2 minutes!! :P

rstately wrote:

He has a full squad of loyal undercover agents, like John Wayne and LOR Admin who ride in to the rescue and corral the offending threads and lasso the offending posters.

George Simmons wrote:

rstately wrote:

He has a full squad of loyal undercover agents, like John Wayne and LOR Admin who ride in to the rescue and corral the offending threads and lasso the offending posters.

And when done, and the offenders are appropriately dealt with, they go back into lurk mode.

Is there a button for that on here somewhere?

George Simmons wrote:

Why do men have nipples?

For nipple rings of course, just ask Jim!