Light-O-Rama Forums

Magic In The Sky Pre-Orders...

jimswinder

Magic In The Sky Pre-Orders...

Anyone received their order or heard from them?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• wallleyes

• Melvin Stoddard

• David Rise

Jim

Theres a few people on pc that have gotten theirs.I just setup a fedex account yesturday.They are not to far off from fedex picking up the non account orders.

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/topic/46867-mits-light-order-update/page__pid__552512__st__80#entry552512

wallleyes wrote:

Jim

Theres a few people on pc that have gotten theirs.I just setup a fedex account yesturday.They are not to far off from fedex picking up the non account orders.

http://forums.planetchristmas.com/index.php?/topic/46867-mits-light-order-update/page__pid__552512__st__80#entry552512

You had to set up a FedEx account to get your lights?

No

But you get your lights shipped sooner.I think its a little cheaper shipping if you have an account.

Mine is getting shipped this week!(as it is the biggest order over 6000$ and 500$ to ship lol)

Emailed Ryan the other day. he's always good about responding quickly. Wish he would be good about communicating what's going on. I hate having to constantly ask about my order.

It was my first ever pre order, so I didn't order much.

Sent them a e-mail yesterday, and Ryan responed quickly. Wish I could say the same about there orders being filled. He said they will be shipping middle of next week, but I have heard that before. My order is small so who knows when I will see it. I am glad I ordered most of my lights from Paul, got them a month ago, tested and ready to go.

Hi all, I just got an email from the the owner of Magic in the Sky. All is OK, Ryan has just been trying to get all the orders out. I had an email exchange with him when the offer just came out. He handles the firework side of the business so is super busy getting all the firework displays shipped. Ryan is handling all the lights. Right now I believe all is good !!

Denise

HEY! Mountainwxman ! Your avatar finally finished loading! Been waiting for that for months. Boy that must be a one big file behind that smile.

Copy of an email from another forum posted earlier tonight:

hi all,
just so everyone knows we are still shipping lights. So things to keep in mind. There is one of me... And there are millions of lights =P. Also we allowed cases to be split. This makes it much harder to package and sort. We will get all of your lights out as fast as we can... IN FACT... I Am moving so fast that me and a box cutter had a nasty fight last night and sadly the box cutter won! I will try and keep you all updated if anything chages (ie I run off to Mexico with lights. Hehehe just kidding) until then lights will be going out and I will beat the evil box cutter in the end!

ryan

Denise Brunner wrote:

Ryan is handling all the lights. Right now I believe all is good !!

All will be good AFTER I receive my order!!! lol

Guest wbottomley

ItsMeBobO wrote:

HEY! Mountainwxman ! Your avatar finally finished loading! Been waiting for that for months. Boy that must be a one big file behind that smile.

LOL Bob.

Your software was slowing down my PC. :P

I received a response from Ryan. I hope your response is better than mine :X

"We are setting aside what we can... It will be probly 3 weeks before we know all of what we can fill. We also have a final meeting with the theme park this week. That will determine if we have anothe sale. I also understand if you feel the need to order from else where if you see a deal you can't pass up."

Greg Blauert wrote:

. It will be probly 3 weeks before we know all of what we can fill.

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they saying they may not be able to fill all the orders that were placed????

wallleyes wrote:

I think they are talking about extra lights for people to order.

hmmmm...can't "fill" an order they have not yet received...

I would have felt better if they said:

"it will be 3 weeks till we know what inventory we have to sell..."

which to me is a simple math problem...

Customer Orders - What the company Ordered = Left Over Inventory..

I am starting to get a bad feeling about them. Has anybody received their lights. If one person would say "i got mine" I might not be so nervous.