Light-O-Rama Forums

Auto Sequence in S3

LightORamaDan

jimswinder wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote
those "Depends" won't be protection enough?

That's good to know. I won't be needing your's then.:D

I thought it strange you asked to have my "used" ones...

Jim don't mess with this guy, I heard he once killed a guy with a single thread!:shock:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Greg Young

• vipzach

• LightsonBeasley

Guest wbottomley

rstately wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Mountainwxman wrote
those "Depends" won't be protection enough?

That's good to know. I won't be needing your's then.:D

I thought it strange you asked to have my "used" ones...

Jim don't mess with this guy, I heard he once killed a guy with a single thread!:shock:

hahahahahaha

+1

rstately wrote:

Wiiliam??? He's all talk...a pussycat in person...

Guest wbottomley

jimswinder wrote:

rstately wrote:

Wiiliam???  He's all talk...a pussycat in person...

What! I was too busy stirring the pot. I didn;t know you were there until John mentioned it late in the day.

Mountainwxman wrote:

What! I was too busy stirring the pot. I didn;t know you were there until John mentioned it late in the day.

I do have a knack of lurking in the shadows...

jimswinder wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:

Oh, L urking, never mind, thought that was a J...

rstately wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Mountainwxman wrote:

Oh, L urking, never mind, thought that was a J...

LMAO!!! and you said I had to worry about William!!

Mountainwxman wrote:

Well Jeff.... I know someone sent some boots to LOR in the past couple of days so Dan could kick my a$$ at the expo for starting rumors and spreading discord.

Can you expedite a pair of armored pants to my address?

Are you sure about that? Dan might pay you a bonus (or maybe a free controller) for the time you saved him since he now doesn't have to read/moderate as many long posts. :D At least that is how I would spin it.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote:
Someone has been notably absent from this discussion.

I guess that explains why all these posts have been so short. :)

touché

Jeff, I did not add the Christmas fruitcake to the list :)

Jeff Millard wrote:

J_Plak wrote:
Maybe it time to make up some care packages and ship them to LOR staff, with some cookie candy canes.. Hug & kisses! ;)

See, that's what I love most about you Jerry! Here I am offering to provide the tools to maintain some discipline, and you're suggesting positive reinforcement. Santa just packaged me up a lump of coal, and I'll bet you get lights, controllers and decorations.

...and to think I just put $42 in stamps on a 3' 2x4 addressed to Upstate New York...

Jeff

Cray Augsburg wrote:

vipzach wrote:
Well hell.......I apparently fell for it!

I saw the thread the other day and came back to look for details and was hoping that it would help people like me that can't sequence regular lights.

Oh well.....

Hey Viz . . .

Do ya sort of feel like the character in your avatar? :)

LOL..........yep!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd pay for an upgrade option that allows for pixelnet support from LOR. I just want the ability to run LOR, DMX512 or Pixelnet ... and in any combination. Is that asking for too much? And I want stable software, which basically eliminates most of the competition out there currently.

taybrynn wrote:

I'd pay for an upgrade option that allows for pixelnet support from LOR. I just want the ability to run LOR, DMX512 or Pixelnet ... and in any combination. Is that asking for too much? And I want stable software, which basically eliminates most of the competition out there currently.

Don't see that happening anytime soon as the smartstring is pretty much a competitor to CCB. So why it would help software sales it could hurt hardware sales and I am sure Dan has a lot of R&D on those to recoup his costs. But I would like it too!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wbottomley

Greg Young wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote:
Hi,

There were a few topics about a S3 demo of auto sequencing. They were a joke and have been removed as to prevent confusion and cut down on the number of emails and PM we are receiving on the topic.

Dan, even though it has made your last couple of days hectic, in the end, mission accomplished.

Just another example of creating buzz about something that's projected to be released in the near future.

If you were to pay me on PR, I would be a millionaire. If it's based on truthfulness, then I would be unemployed. :P

Next year, let me a fly on the wall before logging on to read all comments, pm's, and emails.

Now... it's time to drum up something else.:P

As a very positive result of your prank William, just take a look at the bottom of the general forum screen to see all of the folks that have logged in since yesterday, even with all of the threads now gone. That's not even mentioning the huge # of views that the original thread engendered.

And... look at them now. Over 350 per day. The buzz is out there.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Greg Young wrote:
As a very positive result of your prank William, just take a look at the bottom of the general forum screen to see all of the folks that have logged in since yesterday, even with all of the threads now gone. That's not even mentioning the huge # of views that the original thread engendered.

It's a day-in day-out thing. That daily visitor log is bulging at the seams. I can't wait to test S-3. I intend to buckle down and start the entire display from scratch. Got stuff coming from China. Waiting for CCBs to hook up the windows! This is gonna be a great year!

Jeff

Sounds like it! Remember we want to see some pics of your new pixel projects!:D