Light-O-Rama Forums

Auto Sequence in S3

LightORamaDan

Guest wbottomley

You're right Jeff.

And, since he plans to show it off, I think, at the expo, great timing on his behalf. lookout for another big rumor next year at the NJ Epic.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Greg Young

• vipzach

• LightsonBeasley

Well hell.......I apparently fell for it!

I saw the thread the other day and came back to look for details and was hoping that it would help people like me that can't sequence regular lights.

Oh well.....

Maybe it time to make up some care packages and ship them to LOR staff, with some cookie candy canes.. Hug & kisses! :P

Hmmmm...was just sitting here at work (pretending to work of course) and was thinking about the new Auto Sequencer...

If you use it, will it come up with the exact same sequence (for the exact same song) each time you ran it for your particular set-up?

Or perhaps it will be based on some algorithm so that each time you did run it, the sequence it came up with would be completely different...allowing you then to take the portions of each sequence it produced you liked best, and copy those into a true and final sequnce...

hmmm...the possibilities might be endless indeed...

Mountainwxman wrote:

Greg Young wrote:
Mountainwxman wrote:
LightORamaDan wrote:
Hi,

There were a few topics about a S3 demo of auto sequencing. They were a joke and have been removed as to prevent confusion and cut down on the number of emails and PM we are receiving on the topic.

Dan, even though it has made your last couple of days hectic, in the end, mission accomplished.

Just another example of creating buzz about something that's projected to be released in the near future.

If you were to pay me on PR, I would be a millionaire. If it's based on truthfulness, then I would be unemployed. :P

Next year, let me a fly on the wall before logging on to read all comments, pm's, and emails.

Now... it's time to drum up something else.:P

As a very positive result of your prank William, just take a look at the bottom of the general forum screen to see all of the folks that have logged in since yesterday, even with all of the threads now gone. That's not even mentioning the huge # of views that the original thread engendered.

BTW folks, there really was a Christmas flood demonstrated, using STAR LEDs. It was not the same one that the LOR model has evolved into (this one had the original 3 STARS, not 5), but it was Craig's design, and yes it was BRIGJHT!

That is no joke!

Mission Accomplished. :D

Did I hear S3-HD was being debut at ICE? Time to book another flight. Can't wait to see that one.:P

That's right... S3-HD... AS well as not only will the Flood using Rebel STAR LEDs be there, but the builder himself will be on hand! :shock:

Only at ICE... ;)

Register at: www.indianachristmas.com

I was wondering the same type of thing.

Will it know that this element is a 3 color mega tree.....that these are leaping arches.....and these are 3 color mini trees??

vipzach wrote:

Will it know that this element is a 3 color mega tree.....that these are leaping arches.....and these are 3 color mini trees??

sounds like it might be a programming nightmare...

maybe we'll have S3 by the end of 2012, huh?

jimswinder wrote:

vipzach wrote:

That would explain why the programmers are locked in a room until they get it done. I would be glad to come grill they programmers a steak instead of the dried bread that Dan is feeding them! LOL

jimswinder wrote:

vipzach wrote:

It will all be irrelevant by then. :P

Paul Roberson wrote:

It will all be irrelevant by then. :P

SO TRUE!!

vipzach wrote:

I saw the thread the other day and came back to look for details and was hoping that it would help people like me that can't sequence regular lights.

Oh well.....

Hey Viz . . .

Do ya sort of feel like the character in your avatar? :P

Cray Augsburg wrote:

vipzach wrote:

Oh well.....

Hey Viz . . .

Do ya sort of feel like the character in your avatar? :D
Perhaps he should change his avatar to THIS one!!!

Attached files 248634=13498-CHARLIE.jpg

ItsMeBobO wrote:

Someone has been notably absent from this discussion.

I guess that explains why all these posts have been so short. :D

Guest wbottomley

vipzach wrote:

S3-HD will have a different auto sequencer. Far more advanced than the regular one.

Guest wbottomley

Surfing4Dough wrote:

ItsMeBobO wrote:
Someone has been notably absent from this discussion.

I guess that explains why all these posts have been so short. ;)

+1 for both of you!:D

Guest wbottomley

Well Jeff.... I know someone sent some boots to LOR in the past couple of days so Dan could kick my a$$ at the expo for starting rumors and spreading discord.

Can you expedite a pair of armored pants to my address?

Mountainwxman wrote:

Well Jeff.... I know someone sent some boots to LOR in the past couple of days so Dan could kick my a$$ at the expo for starting rumors and spreading discord.

those "Depends" won't be protection enough?

Guest wbottomley

jimswinder wrote:

Mountainwxman wrote:

That's good to know. I won't be needing your's then.:D

Mountainwxman wrote

That's good to know. I won't be needing your's then.:D

I thought it strange you asked to have my "used" ones...