• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frank Picozzi

• Brian Mitchell

• Greg Young

• George Simmons

Nah... nothing going on around here... looks like it will be just another boring weekend...

It's Alumni weekend around here. Big parade, cookouts, class reunions, banquets.

Hopefully my daughter will be picking up lots of scholarships at the banquet. She graduates high school next week.

Brian Mitchell wrote

Hopefully my daughter will be picking up lots of scholarships at the banquet. She graduates high school next week.

I hear you !!!! More lights for dad !!!

Does anybody have an extension cord I can borrow, I have a few lights to put up Friday.

Jeff Millard wrote:

If you guys aren't busy, my neighbor Andy is doing some stone work in his back yard... Why don't you all stop by his house and we'll help out. Someone bring Chuck a cord, and we can all play with some lights. Maybe Andy can hook up a garden hose or something and we can test some GFCI outlets...

Jeff

Will it be Dan's turn when you say "and here's what happens without a GFCI"?

Jeff Millard wrote:

Well, that all depends... Can you figure out a way to get him in the pool with the windsheild wiper snowball juggling snowman? :cool:

Jeff

That's easy Jeff, just throw a quarter in the pool :D

Guest wbottomley

Frank Picozzi wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Well, that all depends... Can you figure out a way to get him in the pool with the windsheild wiper snowball juggling snowman? :cool:

Jeff

That's easy Jeff, just throw a quarter in the pool :D

He's cheap.

Guest wbottomley

Jeff Millard wrote:

Yea! Annalisa's here!

Gonna team up with William and stream this little party on a laptop and Ustream. I hope Comcast is up to the challenge. We live in a FIOs vacuum in our neighborhood... Not worthy of fiber I guess...

Jeff

I hope someone else can.

I'm only there to stir the pot. Nothing more, nothing less.

It's been a while since I started a good rumor.

Yeah thats funny, I have to attend some strange event too , I think it's in NJ but not sure. I'm gonna be there though. I think they are calling for snow on Sat in Jersey too.

Tim

My son is getting married. So I get to wear the tux,and pay for the wedding rehearsal dinner,but it well worth it. :P

My son is getting married. So I get to wear the tux,and pay for the wedding rehearsal dinner,but it well worth it. :P

Man Like a fool I am hooking up my projector outside in the sunlight just to see if my geeky friends can see the screen. And to add to the insanity, I am going to drive 50 miles to do it.

Is there any truth to the rumor we are testing Chuck's new RGB's in Andy's pool?

This weekend, I thought I'd get up relatively early on Saturday drive 75 miles in a southern direction and then use my Christmas tree diving rod to guide me to the nearest bunch of fanatical Christmas decorating people, I could find this weekend.

I will enjoy their company, learn a few things, have a few laughs, watch a few sequences. After I've had my fill of Christmas, I'll probably drive off to a Dunken Donuts, grab a coffee for the road and drive 75 miles back home.

Then take a nice long sleep and enjoy lots of Christmas dreams.

I will be Wakeboarding all this weekend and next also. So Stoked to get out on the water.

I will be working on building my re-designed castle and and frames for my pumpkin faces for the quickly approaching Halloween!

I'm driving 118 miles to find out new ways to dazzle strangers who drive past my house.

I'm not sure if I should bring sun block or a snorkel based on the current weather reports.

I'm definitely bringing dark glasses in case a certain someone wears his booty shorts again.