Light-O-Rama Forums

daisy chaining controllers

Linda

Dr. Jones wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
Mountainwxman wrote:
.As far as RGB goes, a set standard has not been established by anyone vendor or person.

then let's you and I set the standard...each CCR and/or 50 Light CCB counts as a controller...

Then where does DMX fall into line?

Some of the smarter ones on here need to get a group together and hash thids out...maybe at the NJ Mini!!!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Linda

• caniac

• Don

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi There,

Now here is my stupid question,

Would there be any network problems or conflicts if I use the same Unit ID# on two different controllers so they behave alike. (I am aware of copy & paste)

Thanks
Ron.

bajantechie wrote:

Hi There,

Would there be any network problems or conflicts if I use the same Unit ID# on two different controllers so they behave alike. (I am aware of copy & paste)

Thanks
Ron.
i would think it would be easier/cheaper to daisy-chain lights than to use a controller to do the same thing. $50 for 16 extra extension cords as opposed to $250 for the controller. Can't answer the unit ID question.

Guest Don Gillespie

bajantechie wrote:

Hi There,

Thanks
Ron.

As Mr Bullard answered this question a year or so ago yes you can apparently he does this with his display