Light-O-Rama Forums

Epic Contest Challege

cenote

rwertz wrote:

I'm with Jim. It's like we got punished for following the rules :X

Reg and Jim, you and the others good behavior and the fact that you followed the rules will be taken care of :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dan Ancona

• jimswinder

• cenote

• Frank Picozzi

cenote wrote:

rwertz wrote:

Reg and Jim, you and the others good behavior and the fact that you followed the rules will be taken care of :D

I don't like the sound of that...I know how they "take care of things" in Jurzee!!!

rwertz wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
I think those who DID send in their sequences ON TIME should get extra bonus points!!!!! :D

(j/k)

I feel so violated...

Just because some were asking.

Michelle K won the novice portion and Reg just squeaked by George for the veteren portion. The voting was close!!!

Thanks to Dan and Mary for suppling the prizes.

We'll have the videos posted later in the week.

(the contest was actually a blast!)

ChuckHutchings wrote:

It was rigged. My entry should have won. :P

It did!

It won the very first LOR S3 autosequence award!:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

I wanted to thank Dan and LOR for providing the prizes for the contest. Hats off to all the contestants. All of the sequences were well done (except maybe Chuck's).

We will be posting the videos of the contest later this week. We are truly waiting this time for the person who video them for us to arrive back home, and than compress and send them to me.

cenote wrote:

We will be posting the videos of the contest later this week. We are truly waiting this time for the person who video them for us to arrive back home, and than compress and send them to me.

BIG Congratulations go out to Michelle K for DOUBLING her channel count at the most EPIC event I have attended!.... Not sure why she chose to let Lelinski ship them, may be fried before they arrive at her house :P

I will have the HD Videos from my iPhone to CNote and Dan by Monday Night :D

LightsonBeasley wrote:

cenote wrote:

BIG Congratulations go out to Michelle K for DOUBLING her channel count at the most EPIC event I have attended!.... Not sure why she chose to let Lelinski ship them, may be fried before they arrive at her house :D

I will have the HD Videos from my iPhone to CNote and Dan by Monday Night :)

I expect that gives you an entire day to edit them first! :P

Reg - Congratulations! Two lousy points... Next time around, I'll be ready for you.

Apricot - thanks again for the hospitality. Perhaps a portable barn fan would be a good idea to move some air in the back yard... that is, if Willie doesn't come.

Who let Frank in here?

George Simmons wrote:

Reg - Congratulations! Two lousy points... Next time around, I'll be ready for you.

Apricot - thanks again for the hospitality. Perhaps a portable barn fan would be a good idea to move some air in the back yard... that is, if Willie doesn't come.

Who let Frank in here?

Let's Be honest here. Chuck got hosed!
:D

rwertz wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
Let's Be honest here. Chuck got hosed!
:P

What you two did in your room is none of our business :shock:

Good one Reg!