• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dan Ancona

• jimswinder

• cenote

• Frank Picozzi

rwertz wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
...so while drinking your favorite adult beverage this weekend put together a sequence!!

That's how I did mine :D

I guess if nobody else enters, I'll win by default :)

Why not? You win everything else.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
Oh joy!

Hey, at least Ron's lucky enough to miss out on the windshield wiper contraptions... Good enough reason to not play the lottery...:cool:

Jeff

ooohhh, low blow!! :)

Jeff Millard wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
ooohhh, low blow!! :)

Just getting him warmed up for next weekend! It's like building up immunities just before the plague hits...

Jeff

Then you and I should start tatooing the LEDers now.

Jeff Millard wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
...start tatooing the LEDers now.

Heating up my soldering iron as we speak... Branding, tatooing, six of one...

Jeff

It'll be nice to have an ally for a change

Jeff Millard wrote:

Frank Picozzi wrote:
It'll be nice to have an ally for a change

Oh yeah, you'll be really happy to know my plan then... I'm cutting a cosmic ribbon and making the Molex connectors sometime Saturday. :cool:

Sorry,

J

et tu brutus?

Jeff Millard wrote:

Dan Ancona wrote:
Oh joy!

Hey, at least Ron's lucky enough to miss out on the windshield wiper contraptions... Good enough reason to not play the lottery...:cool:

Jeff

By Sunday, Jeff will have a manual wiper system on his car.

Dan Ancona wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Dan Ancona wrote:
Oh joy!

Jeff

By Sunday, Jeff will have a manual wiper system on his car.

It'll serve him right

Thanks to Dan Bladwin's generosity, it is now confirmed there will be 2 controllers given as prizes for this contest!

THANKS, DAN!

You all have till Wednesday......

Great News, the Sequence Challenge is being left opened till 12:00PM Saturday, June 11th

BUT, I can only except via flash drive/thumb drive, what ever you call those little things that plug into the usb drive, at the gathering! I will not have access to my normal emails after Thursday night.

Also, my plans have changed in your favor, and you can Email me up till Thursday night 9:00 PM (EST) So get off your a$$, and sequence! How much easier can it get for a chance to win a 16 channel a/c controller!

Details Here

cenote wrote:

Great News, the Sequence Challenge is being left opened till 12:00PM Saturday, June 11th

BUT, I can only except via flash drive/thumb drive, what ever you call those little things that plug into the usb drive, at the gathering! I will not have access to my normal emails after Thursday night.

Also, my plans have changed in your favor, and you can Email me up till Thursday night 9:00 PM (EST) So get off your a$$, and sequence! How much easier can it get for a chance to win a 16 channel a/c controller!

Details Here

I think those who DID send in their sequences ON TIME should get extra bonus points!!!!! :D

jimswinder wrote:

I think those who DID send in their sequences ON TIME should get extra bonus points!!!!! :D
I'll be sure to give you a pat on the back when I see ya!

jimswinder wrote:

I'm with Jim. It's like we got punished for following the rules :X

(j/k)

rwertz wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

(j/k)

I hear your file got corrupted anyway.

rwertz wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

(j/k)

guess I can go back to plan "A" and work on it on the 6 hour plane ride!! :D

rwertz wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

(j/k)

I got mine in on time too but I know mine is less than stellar.

I just wanted to try sequencing the tune and visual, so I can appreciate all the work of you geniuses.

I suppose you could still tweak your sequences and give Chuck a thumb drive to replace the one you sent in.

Guest Don Gillespie

jimswinder wrote:

rwertz wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

(j/k)

guess I can go back to plan "A" and work on it on the 6 hour plane ride!! :D

Well at least your going to the epic I on the other hand will be staying at home and playing golf, besides if you have six hours to sequence it should be fantastic have a great time meeting all the people I would love to meet