• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• james campbell

• jimswinder

• Cray Augsburg

if i hada known about lor when this picture was made my wife woulda been happier and richer

Attached files 246271=13405-me n my car 001.jpg

bump is just bumping this thread back up so that it does not end up a page or two back :D

Jeff Millard wrote:

Belated Happy 50th, from a fellow fifty-er...

Jeff
hitting the double nickle myself this year, where did all that time go!! Seems like only yesterday that I had graduated high school and was set to execute my plan to take over the world! lol

caniac wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff
hitting the double nickle myself this year, where did all that time go!! Seems like only yesterday that I had graduated high school and was set to execute my plan to take over the world! lol

Yes, but then you eventually got involved with LOR and no longer have any time or money to follow through on your plan!

Surfing4Dough wrote:

caniac wrote:
Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

Yes, but then you eventually got involved with LOR and no longer have any time or money to follow through on your plan!
Exactly, think that is what I will tell my grandkids!!

Yes, kids! Your inheritance will be a gold mine of Christmas lights, controllers, blowmolds, and all the trimmings. Enjoy . . .

Cray Augsburg wrote:

Yes, kids! Your inheritance will be a gold mine of Christmas lights, controllers, blowmolds, and all the trimmings. Enjoy . . .
it is better than the costume jewelry my mom threatened to leave me with!! lol

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to spend my last penny right before I keel over. (That is, without having to do the deed myself.) Just like I want to do as George Carlin once said, by using that last discharge of electricity from my body to do something fun like "roll over on the autopsy table, scratch my balls, cross my legs . . ."

At this point, I'm thinking my kids (one 27- and one 25-year-old) have already spent their enheritance. They just might have to settle for controllers and blowmolds. ;)

Cray Augsburg wrote:

Yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to spend my last penny right before I keel over. (That is, without having to do the deed myself.) Just like I want to do as George Carlin once said, by using that last discharge of electricity from my body to do something fun like "roll over on the autopsy table, scratch my balls, cross my legs . . ."

At this point, I'm thinking my kids (one 27- and one 25-year-old) have already spent their enheritance. They just might have to settle for controllers and blowmolds. ;)
I love the way you think!! Carlin is one of my favorite comedians!!

caniac wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:

Jeff

Thanks Jeff