• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• james campbell

• jimswinder

• Cray Augsburg

heres the whole fam, at a wedding last sept,from left to right. Tiffany, Joann, Me, Samantha, Alisha.

Attached files 252171=13713-2-5613D24C-512458-800.jpg

taybrynn wrote:

Lucky guy ... all those girls

hmmm, all that estrogen, maybe not so lucky!! LOL I survived two and he is easily doubled that!

Now I'm sure everyone understands why I have mo hair on my head. And thank you. I have a great family.

Ralph D wrote:

Now I'm sure everyone understands why I have mo hair on my head. And thank you. I have a great family.

You mean all of those women make you have "mo" hair:shock: How much did you have before:)

ok, ok, bad typing. No hair. yes when i first got married I have a full head of hair. after the third was born it was down to nothing. but.......I would not change a thing, I am the luckiest dad/father in the world. so sorry for the miss spelling.

• 2 weeks later...

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Here I am with the Fire Company I run.
attachment.php?id=13190
This was taken during a drill in Dec'10

The fire company you run or run with :? It looks like the red helmet or the three white helmets up front run the company :shock:

Yah. Knew that "boats" are for 'neath the surface. Just couldn't tell from the pic which kind of craft you served on.

It sure is good to know there are folks out there looking out for others.

NavyShooter wrote:

Halifax Class Frigate.

Navy, That's a bit bigger than my boat! Have you thought about lighting the ship up for Christmas this year?

Attached files 253968=13878-SHIP_FFH-330_HMCS_Halifax_lg.jpg

That's what my bateau looks like.

:-)

Maybe some year I'll try and do up a light show on the ship....

What I'm going to be doing is have some fun at the tail end of my deployment...25 Aug, on our way home, I'm going to setup my GE Light and Sound box outside my work-space with as many strings of lights as I can rig....it'll be much fun :-)

If I can't be lighting in up......I have to be blowing it up. Electronic or real fireworks, it doesn't matter

Attached files 254009=13890-Photo.jpg