Top Posters In This Topic

• caniac

• james campbell

• jimswinder

• Cray Augsburg

Jeff Millard wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
But it is cool idea isn't it ??

Ha! The nice thing about it is that it has a cord. So you'd have to have it plugged in, and you could just sit in a chair. Can't go anywhere, the cord isn't ling enough!

Jeff

Maybe you and Jim can come up with a solar or perpetual idea for it?

DonFL wrote:

Lets let just Jeff work on that..if Jim is involved the damned beer can will keep tipping over.

(Sorry, was that an elitist remark?..:shock:)

HEY!!!!....

It would only tip over ONCE!!! :P

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

WOW!!! Is that an electric beer can cooler in your hand??? I want one. How about you Don G.??

I am a day late a dollar short but ya electric beer can holder cooler thingy I like that

Jeff wrote (Ha! The nice thing about it is that it has a cord. So you'd have to have it plugged in, and you could just sit in a chair. Can't go anywhere, the cord isn't ling enough!) order 10000 feet of SPT2 wire from CDI stationary postion solved LOL :P

DonFl wrote (Lets let just Jeff work on that..if Jim is involved the damned beer can will keep tipping over.

(Sorry, was that an elitist remark?..:shock:) nope the truth hurts :):P:P:P:P

Jim wrote (It would only tip over ONCE!!!) at least you know your limits LOL :)

Don Gillespie wrote:

Jeff wrote (Ha! The nice thing about it is that it has a cord. So you'd have to have it plugged in, and you could just sit in a chair. Can't go anywhere, the cord isn't ling enough!) order 10000 feet of SPT2 wire from CDI stationary postion solved LOL :)

I don't think Jeff was complaining about the short cord, since that would mean all he could do was just sit around and not do anything. A longer cord would just mean more work. I wonder if they make a USB version so he could plug it into his computer and keep playing with his beloved visualizer?

Surfing4Dough wrote:

I wonder if they make a USB version so he could plug it into his computer and keep playing with his beloved visualizer?

A couple of beers and Jeff would be "visualizing" in his head... :)

Guest Don Gillespie

Surfing4Dough wrote:

I don't think Jeff was complaining about the short cord, since that would mean all he could do was just sit around and not do anything. A longer cord would just mean more work. I wonder if they make a USB version so he could plug it into his computer and keep playing with his beloved visualizer?

We are all agreed then we will keep Jeff on a short cord untill he is done with the S3 visualizer LOL :)

Jim wrote) A couple of beers and Jeff would be "visualizing" in his head... :)

oh that wasn't very nice was it Jeff we all know just one beer is all it takes :D

Jeff Millard wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
...we all know just one beer is all it takes :P

Yep, I don't like beer. Now, if yer making something to keep a glass of wine cold... Count me in...

Jeff

I'm a dry red guy all the way, so will pass on the "wine cooler"...:cool:

My bigger concern is how much RAM does this thing need...geez..looks like it will suck up at least 2 gb minimum...:cool:

DonFL wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
Don Gillespie wrote:

Yep, I don't like beer. Now, if yer making something to keep a glass of wine cold... Count me in...

Jeff

I'm a dry red guy all the way, so will pass on the "wine cooler"...:cool:

My bigger concern is how much RAM does this thing need...geez..looks like it will suck up at least 2 gb minimum...:cool:
I am more of an orange juice and peach schnapps kind of guy, I call it "keeping healthy" because after all it is orange juice.

Guest Don Gillespie

Jeff Millard wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:

Jeff

Well it must be an age thing the older we get the more we like wine I like red more than I do white but I am not fussy I will drink what ever any one is serving :P

True...up until probably 5 years ago, it was beer all the way..and still, if its beer, I only like it heavy...Guiness, etc.

But maybe, as we become more mature, more highbrow, more stately (yea, right), we come to enjoy the grape...:P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...