• rgardner518

• evan.a

• JBullard

• Ron Amedee

Top Posters In This Topic

LightsonBeasley wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
LightsonBeasley wrote:
I placed 2 orders already!! Couldn't believe I met the first $1500 so fast!!!

Thanks for the extra special link on FB William! :)

It was very simple, Good luck to everyone else on the mad race to submit your info!

Did you get the custom green and white striped version of the controllers? :D

I did how did you know they had a special selection of those... Limited edition, I had to get them before they got linked to the main sale page for the craziness at 10pm

That would be cool to see. When you get them, take a picture and post it here! I would love to see it!

martyk wrote:

You guys are on a roll and I know you'll want to mess with the new guy, but here goes.

Am I thinking right that the 16 pc kits are compatible witht he 1602W I have? I,ll be able to link them?

martyk

go for the kit with no soldering. just a screwdriver and pylers

evana wrote:

I got to start going to more minis

We still had some left Saturday night. You should have come over to the hotel after we left the Charles Mack Center.

martyk wrote:

You guys are on a roll and I know you'll want to mess with the new guy, but here goes.

Am I thinking right that the 16 pc kits are compatible witht he 1602W I have? I,ll be able to link them?

martyk
yes definitely are compatible. Just link together with a cat5 like you would link additional 1602w's. You won't notice a difference.

Guest wbottomley

Ron Amedee wrote:

If nothing else...Post count is up !!!!

One thing for sure.... wrong answer.

You count my useless post vs informative post, it will be 1 to 100.

JBullard wrote:

evana wrote:

We still had some left Saturday night. You should have come over to the hotel after we left the Charles Mack Center.

next time john, wife want to hang with you. want to know what you wispered in her ear

have you checked the main forum page? There is over 100 people on here just waiting! lol

JBullard wrote:

evana wrote:

We were at the hotel till late that night people kept trickling in, it was tons of fun!! I didn't partake in the mason jar though :)

LightsonBeasley wrote:

JBullard wrote:
evana wrote:

We were at the hotel till late that night people kept trickling in, it was tons of fun!! I didn't partake in the mason jar though :)

And that was only a fraction of the crowd we had on Friday night!

Ho funny would it be if the internet went out in a large area, 1 min before it opened!

LightsonBeasley wrote:

Everyone be sure to have your Credit card number copied and ready to paste in!! LOL

Paypals faster I think

evana wrote:

JBullard wrote:
evana wrote:

next time john, wife want to hang with you. want to know what you wispered in her ear

Which time? lol