• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rgardner518

• evan.a

• JBullard

• Ron Amedee

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 7 CCRs and then got back in and bought 7 more before they were sold out. Woo-hah!

TGabriel wrote:

Did yall see the nude woman  William got posted on Christmas Carolina. You need to check her out.

What woman? That was a donkey with it's belly shaved. I'm sure not sending you to break the ice with a babe in a bar if you can't see better than that...

TGabriel Wrote

Did yall see the nude woman William got posted on Christmas Carolina. You need to check her out.

Timing is everything ...Should have posted at 9:55:shock::D

wish they would post the amount of stock per item early. would like to see the total and the amount sold per minute.

George Simmons wrote:

TGabriel wrote:
Did yall see the nude woman William got posted on Christmas Carolina. You need to check her out.

What woman? That was a donkey with it's belly shaved. I'm sure not sending you to break the ice with a babe in a bar if you can't see better than that...

George,

You looked at the wrong thread. Not the donkey one, look in the "Basement Forum", she's HOT!

Oh Yeah, do schedule an appointment to check Thomas's eyes. At our last convention he thought the Mason Jar with the clear liquid in it was water!

I placed 2 orders already!! Couldn't believe I met the first $1500 so fast!!!

Thanks for the extra special link on FB William! :D

It was very simple, Good luck to everyone else on the mad race to submit your info!

LightsonBeasley wrote:

Thanks for the extra special link on FB William! :)

It was very simple, Good luck to everyone else on the mad race to submit your info!

Did you get the custom green and white striped version of the controllers? :D

I wish I new the actual time LOR uses! I know everyone's clocks is off by a couple of secs or a min or two plus or minus.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

LightsonBeasley wrote:

Thanks for the extra special link on FB William! :)

Did you get the custom green and white striped version of the controllers? :D

I did how did you know they had a special selection of those... Limited edition, I had to get them before they got linked to the main sale page for the craziness at 10pm

TGabriel wrote:

It still went down smoothly with no burning.

Yeah, it's good stuff. William got it up in the mountains somewhere.

You guys are on a roll and I know you'll want to mess with the new guy, but here goes.

Am I thinking right that the 16 pc kits are compatible witht he 1602W I have? I,ll be able to link them?

martyk