Light-O-Rama Forums

Interestng idea.

garyfunk

A scantily clad woman showing off her juicy melons on a beach... oh wait, those aren't melons - they're pet turtles. Why would she be showing off her turtles? Gary - help me... you started this...

Sorta looks like the Lor MP3 player without the enclosure. The only draw back is there is no place for the ear phone.

George Simmons wrote:

A scantily clad woman showing off her juicy melons on a beach... oh wait, those aren't melons - they're pet turtles. Why would she be showing off her turtles? Gary - help me... you started this...

That's the same thing I saw!

Ethernet card w/servo control - $40 - $50
Servo - $0 to $5.00
two trips to HD and misc. hardware - $10.00 - $15.00
Taking hrs to tweak out bugs, and miss out on a college hottie date - (saved 50.00)

Having your door look like $&%^ ....Priceless

:D Chuck

I see where Gary is going with this.

Folks come to your display and text into your system,

Your front door unlocks and opens,

and there is a scantily clad lady with 2 pet turtles on a beach. COOL

Man I don't see why you guys didn't catch on to this sooner.

But Gary, why do you want folks to unlock your front door? Now maybe a neighbors door. Hhhmmmmm....

There should be something where you could vote and the one with the most votes would be the next song to play. Otherwise the show would battle against itself for which person to listen to.

There should be something where you could vote and the one with the most votes would be the next song to play. Otherwise the show would battle against itself for which person to listen to.

Caleb Linburg wrote:

I see it as a queue, where each song selected goes to the end of the current queue, unless the song has been played in the past X songs.