• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shfr26

• jimswinder

• Kevin Holcomb

• George Simmons

Kevin Holcomb wrote:

@George. I see you're in Charleston. Whereabouts? I grew up in Summerville.

George is in Clearwater...pokrplr is in Charleston...

Thanks Jim - I thought it was strange to be in Charleston and looking out the window and seeing snow with a +6 temperature...

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

friskybri wrote:
OK I would just like to add that I sent about 12 sequences and mp3's to someone two weeks ago. I asked a simple favor back wanted to see 2 sequences that he got from someone else. Said I will send them tomorrow. Few days later I sent a follow up e-mail said I will get them to you tomorrow a second time. Still nothing almost 2 weeks later. This makes me not wanting to send anything anymore. I have always given when people have asked but wow when you say your going to do something then please do it. It takes like 2 minutes.

Now you know why I decline about 9 out of 10 requests I receive for stuff and why I don't even look at all the posts from people begging sequences this time of year.

OK I am not that smart on the computer and I am getting a lot of requests for sequences I have no idea how I can make them smaller and send them to William so he can put them on a site so others can see them and use them if they would like anybody know how to do this

PS if you say create a zip file thats great tell me how to do this thanks

Google "WinZip". It has a trial period that would work well for you and then if you like it you can buy it. It's actually pretty easy to use.

Guest Don Gillespie

George Simmons wrote:

Google "WinZip". It has a trial period that would work well for you and then if you like it you can buy it. It's actually pretty easy to use.

Thanks George I will give this a try

jimswinder wrote:

Kevin Holcomb wrote:
@George. I see you're in Charleston. Whereabouts? I grew up in Summerville.

George is in Clearwater...pokrplr is in Charleston...

Oops, you're right. Sorry, I have only had one cup of coffee so far. Haha. Where are you in Charleston pokrplr.

George Simmons wrote:

Thanks Jim - I thought it was strange to be in Charleston and looking out the window and seeing snow with a +6 temperature...

Haha, yeah, that only happens about once every ten years in Charleston. So, not very likely. Sorry for the mix up.

Don Gillespie wrote:

shfr26 wrote:
I love you to Jim.

This thread is going in the wrong direction if you need the crayola color for stupid I happen to have the rights for it, and by the way how long has this infatuation been going on with you two :)

About 2 years, as long as I have been doing this.

Kevin, I see now, did not think it was about double post.

shfr26 wrote:

Don Gillespie wrote:
shfr26 wrote:
I love you to Jim.

This thread is going in the wrong direction if you need the crayola color for stupid I happen to have the rights for it, and by the way how long has this infatuation been going on with you two :)

About 2 years, as long as I have been doing this.

2 years??

about time I got a ring out of it, don't you think!?!?! :P

Guest Don Gillespie

shfr26 wrote:

Whats your phone number,I'll give ya a ring.:D

You guys crack me up it is good to see the humor in these posts with all the trouble that people have had computer crashing, mega tree falling down, it is still good to know that new relationships can blossom from something like this, er I mean friendships :D

So Pete, did you end up getting your files yet? I got a little anxious when you started talking about Texas... I was pretty sure it wasn't me you were talking about that was procrastinating, but then again, I have a short memory :D

Kevin Holcomb wrote:

Oops, you're right. Sorry, I have only had one cup of coffee so far. Haha. Where are you in Charleston pokrplr.

Summerville, Kevin!

And your right about the once every 10 years for snow! It was exactly that! Last Feb we had 8" ... Prior to that 1999.

boborino wrote:

So Pete, did you end up getting your files yet? I got a little anxious when you started talking about Texas... I was pretty sure it wasn't me you were talking about that was procrastinating, but then again, I have a short memory :D

Not yet , but soon I hope. Will keep you posted.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on this saga, emcee did P.M. me a couple of times and on the last on Dec 9, stated "I have some from another album I will send you, having problems with the albums you sent". From Nov.29, will work on them this weekend to Dec9 willwork on them this weekend. Here are my final words to emcee, Enjoy the albums that I paid to send to you, hope you got some music you like. Do me a favor please, do not worry about it anymore, do not email me or P.M. with any anymore empty promises. I do not want anything from you . A simple email with some music would have solved this. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and that your light show was good and made the ones watching it smile. O.K., I done now, Merry Christmas all.:D

Jim.

Got room in the trunk for me???

Reminds me of the days we used to "shut down " mouthy CB operators.. just a pair of side cutters all we needed .. uh oh that just showed my age.

but swappin plugs is like ... way cool!

doug petschke wrote:

Jim.

Got room in the trunk for me???

Reminds me of the days we used to "shut down " mouthy CB operators.. just a pair of side cutters all we needed .. uh oh that just showed my age.

but swappin plugs is like ... way cool!

Hmmm..Pinnin coax huh ;) Been there, done that...I'll drive the getaway car! :)

I now have to say that emcee did sent me a cd of music and offered to send the albums back. Thank you emcee, you can keep the albums, I just wanted to get some music and you took care of it, once again thank you and have a Merry Christmas.